23.

Kiyomi

"Kiyomi stop being so fucking stubborn and just listen to me" he raised his voice a little as I laid in bed with my back facing him. I huffed and turned over so he would know I was listening.

"You jus- you just act without thinking and if this continues you could end up dead or in jail. Like at the party when you almost killed that girl or when you fought Kayla. And what about when you sta-" "okay Jahseh I get it, I'll stop being so reckless and start to think before I act" I said.

He took his clothes off and got under the covers with me.

********************

I was finally in the house alone. Ever since I've met the boys I'm always over their house or Jahseh is always over here. I'm grateful for them but I just need some alone time right now. I was thinking about what jahseh said when I heard a knock at the door. Looking through the peephole I seen kash standing there.

I just walked away about to ignore him. I grabbed the remote and sat in the couch watching tv.

After 5 minutes he started to get loud and knowing my neighbors were gonna complain I got up to open the door.

I swung the door open, "what the fu-" he cut me off by wrapping his hands around my neck and pushing against the wall. "Why the fuck was the police at my house questioning me" he said squeezing my neck more restricting my air ways. How tf did he except me to answer when I couldn't breath.

When I didn't answer he started squeezing tighter then before. Before I could pass out I kneed him in his balls. He let go and I ran in the kitchen grabbing a knife still trying to catch my breath.

"You stupid bitch" he yelled getting off of the floor and coming into the kitchen. "If you come any closer I'll stab your ass" I told him holding the knife in my palm so I had a firm hold on it. He jumped towards me and I stabbed him in the stomach.

He fell to the ground and clutching his stomach, I kicked him over. "Get the fuck out" I said leaning over the counter to calm my nerves. He stumbled out the door trailing blood.

Great.

Now I have to clean it up. After calming down I cleaned up the blood in the hallway and in my house. After so much happening I just laid down and went to sleep.

*****************
Jahseh shook me out of my sleep telling me to come eat. When I walked in the kitchen his eyes widened and he almost choked on his fries. "Jah you good" I laughed patting his back. "Did I do that, why didn't you say anything" he asked looking at me like I was crazy.

Not knowing what he was talking about I walked into the bathroom to look. You could see the handprint from where Jordan choked me.

(Kash real name)

"I thought he left"....."okay..here we come" I heard jah on the phone. "What happened" "kash is in the hospital" he said grabbing his stuff. I hurried up and put on some sweatpants with a turtle neck to cover my neck and we walked out the door.

Getting in the car I decided to just tell him what happened. "I have something to tell you but you can't get mad at me" I said slowly. "It depends on what you say" he said pulling off. "I stabbed kash" I blurted out. Surprisingly he didn't say anything. I told about my past with jordan and then told him what happened at the house.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened as we pulled up to the hospital. "Jahseh please don't do anything you're going to regret" I told him as we got out the car.

When we walked in the room everybody else was already there. I seen jah walk up to stokes, whisper something in his ear and then both of them walked out.

Sitting down on a chair I prayed that they weren't planning no stupid shit

*************************************
I couldn't leave y'all hanging for long so here's a chapter for you guys