18

Kiyomi

"We have to stop" I said walking out my room. Me and jah were having an argument on why we should stop this. He followed me out the room and grabbed my arm spinning me around. "Why" "because when you actually start to bring whoever this girl is around I don't want to interfere" I said putting my stuff up. "That won't happen tho" "you don't know that" I rolled my eyes putting on my sweatpants. Then something clicked

Fuck no.

I threw on my hoodie grabbing my keys. We got in the car and I pulled off. "What happened, why you rushing" he asked laughing like something was funny. "You shot up the club yesterday" "and....." he responded trying to be smart. "I'm not getting pregnant so I'm going to get a plan b" I said pulling off at the light.

It got quiet, I looked over and he had his hood over his face leaned back. I know this nigga not- "jah I didn't mean it like th-" "I know how you meant it" did he just cut me off. "I'm not even mentally stable to have a child. We not even together and it seems like you just keep forgetting about this girl your talking to" I said getting frustrated with him. He didn't say anything. I left the keys in the car and got out.

He pisses me off. Like bitch are you gonna carry the mf baby. I grabbed a plan b and some condoms then walked to the register. After paying for the stuff I walked out and got in the car. I threw the bag in his lap and pulled off.

*********************

We were all on the living room watching a movie at the moment. Jah hasn't talked to me until I took the pill and he left. There was a knock at the door and everyone looked at me open it. " this ain't even my mf house" I said getting up to open the door. I opened the door and jah was standing there, soaking wet. I pulled him in the house and into his room.

"What is wrong with you jah. You can get sick" I said taking his stuff off. He only had on his boxers. "It's not like you care" he mumbled while I was getting his clothes out of his dresser. "You deadass rn" I questioned. He just looked at me. I threw his clothes at him and walked out making sure to slam both doors.

All because I don't want to have his kid.

I was packing my duffel bag for work when jah walked into my room. I started moving faster so I could leave. He stood in front of the door while I looked up at him. He pointed his chin to the bed. I rolled my eyes going to sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight and I was being selfish. I wasn't thinking about what would happen when the baby came I was only thinking about them being here" he said. I got and gave him a hug. "I love you" he said in the middle of the hug. "I love you too". It was a long pause. "No, I'm in love with you" "huh" "I'm in lo-" I cut him off by kissing him. Before it could go anywhere I stopped and grabbed my bag. "I'll be back" I said walking out the door.

********************
Short lil chapter