7.

Kiyomi

I sat back thinking. Not about nothing in particular but a million things at once.

I need some weed.

How tf do you ask for weed. I asked google as jah was playing the game at the end of the bed. She ain't help.

Fuck dat bitch.

Right. "Can we smoke" i asked going with the simple way. He looked at me quickly then went back to the game. This mf- I picked up a pillow and threw it at his head. He laughed and continued to ignore me. Ouuu I hate his short ass.

I got up and waved my hands in his face, he swatted my hands away still ignoring me. So I unplugged the game and walked out the room.

I was in the kitchen trying to remember if I ate today. I was standing there until jah came in and asked what I was doing. "Trying to remember if I ate today" I mumbled. "Are you hungry" "no" "so why eat" "because I can't remember if I ate yesterday" I said, ion kno why I tell him stuff so easily. I just trust him, I've gotten close with him and ski real quick.

"Well we all ate chic-fil-a yesterday, but you should still eat" he said while he took my toast and put it on a plate. "So we gon smoke or not" I asked as I ate the toast. "No ski always has the weed but he wit his chick" he told me as he sat down on the couch.

"Chickkkk" I said in my Soulja boy voice. That's why he been gone so much. "Can we still do something, I'm bored" I pleaded. "I have this party that weef is throwing that I want to go to" he said. "Nope he's annoying" I rolled my eyes. "Everyone is annoying to you, but go get dressed you don't have a choice" he told me. " yeah I'd rather stay in the house" I said grabbing the remote. He took it from me and put it in his pants.

"Ughhhh" I rolled my eyes as I got up to go get dressed.

*********************************

I had on some black biker shorts, black cropped tank top and a red flannel on top.
We walked out the door and seen ski and some girl leaned against his car. She was pretty and she looked cute. I gave him a hug and me and jah sat in the back seat.

At the party
I sat down on some random couch bored. I was sitting next to mya , stokes girl. He was in the bathroom and jahseh and the rest of members only were partying. I don't like her, her attitude was nasty. She kept tryna be smart to me cuz she think I want stokeley. I just told her to stop talking to me cuz I would hate to beat her ass.

I still don't like her but if she makes ski happy then I don't care. I got up to get something to drink. This boy approached me while I was grabbing a water bottle, he kept tryna talk to me and after me ignoring him he just walked away.

Thank god.

I started walking through the crowd trying to find jah. In the middle of that I bumped into mya and she spilled her drink on her self. Not my problem. I kept walking until she grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

Shawty started yapping off at the mouth and being extra while I ignored her. "Look bitch, ion want ya man and I don't like you so stop talking to me and have a nice night" I said. By now a crowd was forming and people were recording.

I need to walk away.

Then She mushed my head and just as she did that I rocked her shit. We started fighting until I slammed her then started punching her in the face again.

I felt myself being picked up but I punched who ever it was and continued beating her ass. At this point I was done. I was picked up again, brung outside and slammed against the car. "What the hell is wrong with you" ski said with jah behind him with a pissed off look on his face.

I pushed him off of me breathing heavily. Taking my flannel off I started wiping the blood off of my hand while telling him what happened. He just wiped his hand down his face then look back at jah who had his jaw clenched.

We got in the car and drove off.