8.

Kiyomi

I was in the house getting ready to go to the bank. I'm thinking about asking jah to go with me but he hasn't talked to me last night.

I walked down the hall and used my key they gave me to get in. Ski was on the couch wit mya, I just said hey and walked into jahs room. He looked up at me and then continued to play the game. I looked at him weirdly he had a big ass bruise on his face.

"Damnnnnnn, who tf rocked yo shit" I laughed. He just looked at me, " you want me to beat they ass" I asked laughing harder. "Nah bro they gon beat my ass too" I said while my stomach was hurting.  "Get out" he told me. "Well damn, but um I'm about to take a ride u comin wit me" I asked, he just ignored me.

Wow.

I walked out the room and back into the living room. "What's wrong wit jah" I said confused. "What you mean" " he's ignoring me" " I would too tf, you punched the shit out of him last night" he laughed as I covered my mouth. "I did that" "hell yea ya little ass did that" he said laughing again. "Stokes that not funny" I pushed him and got up to go apologize.

"Im sorry jah, I didn't mean to punch you bruh" I said as I was examining the bruise on his face. "It's alright" he said while taking my hand off of his chin. "I really didn't mean to" I grabbed his face again. I got his ass good, mentally laughing at myself . "I said it's alright now are we going or not" I shook my head and we left to get in the car.

*************************************

"Do you sell drugs" jah asked as we were on our way back home. "YuP, I be on da block slangin shit" I said while we pulled up to a McDonald's. He laughed and asked me did I want anything. "No" "c'mon u gotta eat sum" I shook my head no and rolled my eyes. We pulled up to the second window and grabbed the stuff.

"Eat" he threw me a bag and slapped my thigh hard asf. I hissed at the pain and started eating. "I'll kill both of us, keep playing wit me bitch" I mumbled thinking he wouldn't hear although he did. He laughed and we pulled off.

*************************************

"Wait so she punched you in yo shit and got back to beating her ass" Craig asked while everyone else laughed. "Y'all that's not funny, I didn't even know it was him" I told them feeling bad. Jah had his head on my shoulder while I was playing the game.

I'm ass but idc.

I died again. I threw the controller and pulled my hat down over my face so I could calm down. "That's why I don't play that piece of shit anyway" I said blowing out air. "It's just a game, it's not dat deep" Ming said. I pulled the hat off of my face and gave him that look that yo mamma be giving you.

(Y'all know what I'm talking about)

"Ming...I will beat yo ass bruh, don't say no shit like that to me again" I said laying my head down on jahs lap. "You got anger issues" jahseh said. "Yea.. look who's talking" he was about to say something else but coolie cut him off. "Ion think y'all wanna have that conversation, both y'all got anger issues das it" he ended it right there. "Ion have anger issues, the game just made me mad" I said. "And the shower curtain" ski questioned. Who tf told him about that.

"Dat bitch touched me first, she should've minded her business and did her job" I said. They all scrunched they faces up at me. "Tf y'all looking at" i bucked at them. They just shook they head at me.

Idc

Jah tapped me and I got up. He walked into his room and shut the door. "Ay pass me the remote weef" I sat back getting comfortable. "All that for you to play again" he said passing it to me. "Mind ya business bitch" I got back on the game.

20 minutes passed and we could here jah screaming at someone on the phone. I got up and walked I there, he didn't have a shirt on and he was pacing back and forth. I grabbed his hand trying to calm him down. Surprisingly it worked, he stopped walking and got quiet. He hung up with whoever it was and layed down. I layed down with him and we started talking, just trying to get his mind off of what ever happened.