4

Kiyomi

I didn't sleep last night.

I stayed up until around 4 I decided to go outside. I walked around for a little bit I ended up getting into a fight with a crackhead and stabbed him.

And now I'm here, in a holding cell until someone pays my bail. I have no fam or friends so Ig I'm stuck.

Call ski.

Good idea. I couldn't think of anyone so I thought I'd just be stuck here.

I remembered his number and typed it in.
"Hello"
"What the hell did you do"
"I fought a crackhead" I said in a deadpanned tone
He decided to give me a short lecture until he was interrupted by the machine.
"Look stokes, can u just pay my bail and I'll pay u back" I said quickly
"Yea i gotchu, and u don't have to pay me back" he said.
And before I could say anything the call was over. I was put back in a cell.

************************************

"Wait so he just wanted some crack" ski asked while laughing hysterically. I was getting frustrated.
Too much human interaction.
"Why didn't you give him any" he said on the verge of laughing. I just flipped him off while giving him an emotionless face.

After a while of talking it was 10am and figured I should get going. As I was walking out I bumped into jah who seemed to be about to walk in. I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

Walking back downstairs I tried to figure out if I ate something today. I couldn't remember so I just settled on an Apple.

While eating I decided to look for jobs since I quit mine last week. I'm not the type of person to dedicate my whole life to work. I want something that'll satisfy me or catch my attention. While looking I couldn't find anything, but i still need a job.

Strip🤷🏾‍♀️

Um no. Too much unwanted attention. I have a nice body but my anxiety is in the way. But my pockets are saying yes.

It's fast money and it'll give me something to do. I'm up at night anyway. But it's also not long term, so I should invest the money into something good. Ig I have no choice. I'll see if I can put in an application tmr.

I go and get in the shower, just so I can think. Then I change into some grey biker shorts with a dark blue sweater and decide on making tacos. I'm not really hungry just bored and since I'm done with the outside I'll do this.

I'm the middle of me cutting up the lettuce I get a knock on my door. I grab my knife look through the peep hole.

Oh it's ski

I open the door and let him in. "I can smell the food from down the hall" he says excitedly. "Of course you can fatass" I laugh as I make him a plate already knowing he wants some. We sit down and talk for a while then I get tired. I ask is jah home and he says yea. I make him a plate, wrap it up and hand it to him. Ski says bye and I go sit down.

I'm taking advantage of this.

As I go to lay down I yawn again and get snuggled up in bed. I turn of the lights and get ready to go to sleep.

1 hour later

I'm stupid for even thinking I was gonna get sleep this early. I always either go to sleep at 11 and wake up around 4am or don't go to sleep all night.

And I figured tonight was one of those nights so I just got out of bed.

I put my slides on and walked down the hallway to stokes door. I knocked and waited for someone to answer.

Jah opened the door with a confused look on his face. "Is stokeley here" I questioned. He told me no and I just stood there awkwardly.

Fuck it imma try my luck. "Um.. can I sleep with you.....please" I asked. He looked at me weirdly then let me in. I followed him to his room and we layed down. It was silent for awhile until he spoke. " thanks for the tacos" he said and he put his arm around me.

Too close.

"No problem" I said dryly. Not on purpose but it's just my voice. "Are you okay" he asked. I just said yes, this is not what I came here for. "No fr, you don't have to lie" he said quietly. I just took a deep breath in. Exhaled.

"Good night jah" and with that I went to sleep. For real this time.

**************************************
I don't know how the jail think works lol so just bare with me