24.

@julioprnts Ig Black Lives Matter🙄

Jahseh

Two months later

"So she's crying cuz you told her you wouldn't love her if she was a mouse"

I nodded my head at ski while he was trying to contain his laughter. He didn't believe me when I told him I made yomi cry.

Shit I don't even believe it myself. But here she was crying in the room with the door shut and the lights off.

"I don't know what's been up with her lately. She's been super moody and shit" I continued.

"Do you thinks she's-" he got cut off as the door slammed and yomi came out the room. "Fuck you" she said while sticking up her middle finger. After grabbing a bag of hot Cheetos and the peanut butter she rolled her eyes and went back into the room making sure to slam the door again.

When I looked up me and ski made eye contact. "Ain't no way boy" he shook his head in disbelief. "I'm about to be an uncle" he said making me cut my eyes at him.

What the hell are we gonna do with a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyomi

I flushed the toilet and got up off the floor. I just threw up again for the thousandth time this week. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom.

Walking into the room I seen Jahseh sitting up on the bed. I rolled my eyes at him and started looking for the remote to the tv.

Jahseh

"Yomi" I called her name making her stop what she was doing. She stood up and folded her arms.

"Are you pregnant" I asked watching her face change as she looked at me. She started tearing up making me huff as I knew what was about to come.

"Are you saying I'm fat"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This should hold y'all off until I figure out what I actually want to do with this book lol