19

Kiyomi

"So do you like him back" stokes asked. "I- I think I do. Stokes Idk I've never been in this situation before. All my life I've turned people down. And I've never really had a crush on anyone. I don't even think I believe in love" I stressed.

"I th- I know you like him. You said it yourself you've never been in this situation before. And it's not that you don't believe in love it's that you don't wanna believe it, youy just in denial" I took a deep breath playing with the stuff on his dresser. "But love makes you do stupid shit." I said trying to reason with him.

"Kiyomi your only going off of what people have done in your past. From the way you two act with each other I know y'all have something. Y'all literally can't sleep without each other" he started gathering up his stuff. "Stop stressing about it" he said getting up and walking out the room.

****************

Walking into my room I took my stuff off and changed into some comfortable clothes. I walked out the room to cook something to eat for us. Deciding on some spaghetti I started taking out the stuff.

A lil while later

The noodles were done and now I was just cooking the sauce. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist as jah put his head in the crook of my neck. "If you tired just go lay back down" I laughed cause he seemed to be falling asleep on me. He let go and rubbed his hands down his face yawning. I put some of the sauce on a spoon and gave it to him.

"I just want to take things slow. I've never really felt like something with this before" I told him. "Wym" he questioned, "I guess you could say I've never had love from my parents, so I don't really know what it is, or know how to show it" "so it was problems on both sides" I shrugged my shoulders and made his plate. Handing it to him I put up a plate for ski. Then sat on the couch with him.

"Its okay I don't want to rush into stuff" he leaned up putting his plate on the table. I grabbed the remote flipping through channels as I leaned back on him. "I have a party that I want to go to, it's on Friday so be ready" "how you ju-okay" I said confused on how he didn't even ask. "Show out, it's a chill party" he said. He must think I'm gonna wear a dress. I laugh as I finally settled on a channel.

His phone rung and he tapped my arm indicating for me to get up. Sitting up he got from behind me and answered the call in the other room.

*****************

"Okay I'm done" I laughed trying to wiggle out of his hold. We were play fighting cause I called him a bitch. "You gotta say sorry" he said holding  me down on the bed. "Nope" I said popping the "p" still trying to get out of the grip he had on me. "How about I make you you say sorry" he grabbed me by my throat whispering in my ear.

Lord please help me

"Then make me" I whispered back biting my lip.

*******************

I limped down the hallway with jah. We were going to to a restaurant to meet someone. I had on a long sleeve grey jumpsuit with a shirt over top of it. I can dress up every now and then. My version of dressing up might be different from other girls but I think what I wear is cute.

Anyways we walked into the house and I went into jahs room so I could layer some of his chains to go with my outfit

Anyways we walked into the house and I went into jahs room so I could layer some of his chains to go with my outfit. Walking out the room I bumped into this tall ass nigga wit dreads. Confused on who he was I was about to ask but ski cut me off saying it was time to leave.

We walked into the restaurant and got seated. I need some girl friends....chill girl friends. I wanna smoke too, I need a fat ass blunt. Fuck. I gotta work tonight.

Interrupted out of my thoughts by someone walking up to the table and clearing their throat. When I looked we made eye contact and I almost choked on my spit.

Oh fuck no.
************************************
😁😁