12.

Kiyomi

"Calm down I know who did it" jah said to me. "I am calm wym" he scrunched his face up me and shook his head, "stop shaking ya leg, it's okay imma handle it". I rolled my eyes. They started grabbing their jackets and stuff, I got up to go back in my house.

"Don't do anything stupid when we get back" he put his hand on my shoulder, I just shook my head yes and kept walking.

Sike bitch

I went into my room and put on some biker shorts, a sports bra and my vans. Lemme put y'all on cause in the streets them bitches grip good. But anyways I went back to their house and cleaned up as best as I could.

I sat down on the couch, my leg still shaking waiting for them to come back.

************************************

30 minutes later

I heard the door open and seen ski poked  his head in. But before I could say anything he shut the door. He came back in "um..u wanna go to Walmart" he asked awkwardly. I looked at him weird and shook my head no. "We can roll up" he said cheesing. "Ion trust this" I looked at him skeptically getting one of jah hoodies and putting it on.

We walked out the door.

***********************************

I walked into the house wit stokes high asf. "Jahseh I'm sorry bro, I just let my emotions get the best of me" some lightskin chick wit curly hair was on the couch wit jah. I was tryna figure out who she was before ski pushed my into his room and shut the door. Who tf- I tried to open it back up but I guess he was holding the other side.

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch ass niggas" I yelled plopping down on the bed. That just blew my high. I just layed down and went to sleep.

"Let me out bitches" I yelled banging on the door. I just woke up and I'm hungry. "Stop all that yelling" jah said opening the door, I pushed pass him and went into the kitchen. Weef and coolie were playing the game and ion know where ski was.

I opened my pop tart and started eating.

*******************

I sat on my couch staring at the pills. I could just end it all here. I would be easy and I won't even have to deal with the aftermath. No one cares about me now so why should I care when I'm gone.

U gonna go to hell tho.

Mmcht. I just had to say that. I rolled my eyes smacking the pills on the floor. Wiping my tears I went to go get dressed. Ion even know what I'm crying for, I feel like a bitch. I need some weed.

I knocked on the door and the same curly haired girl from yesterday open the door. "Where is ski" I asked tryna be nice. Ion know shawty so I can try ig. "He not here" she told me crossing her arms and switching all her weight onto one leg. Taking a deep breath I pushed pass her into the house. I walked into stokes room and heard the shower running.

Sis walked in behind me talm bout I can't be in here. I ignored her and knocked his bathroom door. "Ski I'm gonna go smoke u coming or nah" "yea hold on" he yelled through the door. I left to go sit in the living room. "Where's jah" I asked grabbing the remote, "he at the store" "what's your name" "Geneva" I just shook my head. "Y'all fucking" she nodded her head.

The door opened and in came jah, he had a confused look on his face. I just continued playing the game. Ion have no problem with ole girl I'm just trying to do the math. Cause he been in my shit raw and if he fucking with other girls he need to let me know. He just put the bags in the kitchen and came and sat next to me. "So who did it" "did what" "jahseh don't play with me" I looked at him seriously.

Geneva got up and walked into his room.

"I handled it, everything is fine" "so tell me who did it" "an ex, that's all you need to know" I rolled my eyes. He being annoying. "I just want you to know when I find out I'm fucking them up on everything" I said then went back to playing the game. It just baffles me how you could just come in somebody how and do shit like that. It was def somebody he close to cause they ain't take shit but imma figure it out.

**************************************

I just wanted to get this one out for y'all but I got a lil surprise coming up for you guys😏