10

Kiyomi

It's 1pm and I'm still in bed, it's been 3 days since my mom died. I haven't ate or got out of bed, and I haven't talked to anyone. I got up and went to the bathroom then laid back down.

My door opened and ski walked into my room. I turned around and put my head under the blanket. "Do you wanna talk about it" he sat at the end of my bed. "When's the last time u ate" "ion kno" my voice was raspy due to not talking in days. "I'm gonna get you something to eat" "I'm not hungry" "I'll be back" and with that he left.

I rolled over and seen jah standing at the door. He came and got in bed with me, "it's okay to cry, u can't just bottle everything up" he told me softly. I turned to face him and looked him in his eyes.

(Jdksbfjdkdm this is so hard to write, I hate romance especially if it's so cliche)

We started kissing and it started to get heated until ski walked into the room. I sat up quickly and looked at him awkwardly, he sat my food at the end of the bed then walked out not saying nothing. I looked up at jah and we busted out laughing.

************************************

I was now at the park with the whole crew. Ski made me come out the house, it was dark outside and we were smoking. "Yo we should play hide and go seek i the dark" i said as we got in circle. we went with the simple way and did sky blue, sky blue. Coolie was it.

I ran and climbed up a big tree, Ian do this in a minute. I climbed as high as I could before my anxiety to me me no more. It's dark so as long as I be quiet I'm good.

•20 minutes later•

I'm bored. I keep seeing them walk past me, they found everybody except me and ski. I know where his skinny ass at too. I'm about to give when you when I hear they found ski. I do a lil dance and climb out the tree.

"Y'all stupid asses couldn't find me" I said as I did another dance. "Mmcht where yo ass was at anyway" weef asked. This nigga stay asking questions. I pointed my chin the the tree as I was asking for my edible that I won. "Bro you cheated, who said we can climb trees" jah said. "Who said we could get under cars" I shot back talking about ski. "Y'all want sum to eat" ski and jah looked at me surprised. I shrugged my shoulders as we started walking home.

***************************************

I was laying on the couch counting the butterflies on the ceiling. I shoulda never ate that whole edible but that shit was good. Jah came and jumped on me. "Unt unt getcho big ass off of me" I said punching him in the arm. I got up and went into my room.

I gotta work tonight so I started packing my duffel bag. I walked out into the living room and jah was the only one in there. "You staying here" I said grabbing my keys. He shook his head and grabbed the remote "stay safe" "always" I said walking out.

•After work•

I walked in the house and didn't see jah, I got in the shower then on some Nike shorts And a sports bra. I jump in bed and got on my phone. I felt a hard smack on my ass, I turned around swinging on whoever it was. Jah caught my hands and held me down. We shared a laugh looking in each other eyes (this is making me cringeee jfjdjakj). "U got a hitting problem" "then fix it" I said looking at him with daring eyes. "No strings" he questioned.

"No strings"

*************************************
That's was so hard to write but happy New Years y'all. If y'all want me to update comment update cus ion kno what I'm doing and I get bored of things fast.