3.

Kiyomi

I open my eyes to darkness.
I've woken up around 4am again. I just lay there for a while and listen to the noise my fan was making.

I hate it here.

Maybe I should go out today.

It's 4am

So what. I roll my eyes as I get out of bed and get dressed. Sweatpants and a hoodie. I make sure to have my knife and walk out the door.
************************************
As I walk to the park I see to figure sitting on the swings. I blow out air as I climb on top of the monkey bars and swing my legs. That was my go to spot and they took it.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see one of them walk towards me. I clutch my knife as he walks closer.
"Yomi" the person says

Who tf-

Hush. I roll my eyes at myself. "Who's asking" I said. "It's ski girl" he says. I laugh as I jump off the monkey bars and dap him up. "What you doing here this early, it's dangerous" " I can handle myself ski, I'm good" I say back, I hate when people think I'm helpless. "Who's your friend" I ask. "Oh that's just jahseh".
Jahseh looks up at me and we have a brief staring contest. While I'm observing his features ski clears his throat and starts to talk. I'm not listening of course. But that was until he said I reminded him of jah.

I looked up at him confused. That's my cue. "Umm..imma see you later I gotta go" I say as I start walking away. Before I could go ski asked for my phone number. He put both him and jahs number in it and I left.

I walked in the house at 8 something. I walked around for 4 hours just chilling.
I wasn't really going home I'm just not a people person.

I hate it here.

Sorry if I say that a lot but I really do. I have no purpose here, I'm just wasting space. I decided to just go back to sleep. I didn't really go to sleep until like nine. I couldn't be quiet, it was so loud. I finally started dozing off and went to sleep.
*************************************

I woke up to my alarm going off and I got out of bed. My body hurts and my head was pounding. I checked the time. 5:00.
I went and got dressed just to sit in the living room.

I settled on some anime so I could focus on reading the sub titles instead of drifting off to think of something else.
While watching tv I got a text from jahseh

Jah👽
Yo
Yomi👻
???
Jah👽
How u and stokes met??
Yomi👻
Stokes
Jah👽
Ski
Yomi👻
Who's asking
Jah👽
Why you being difficult.
Yomi👻
Why you in my business
Jah👽
.......
Yomi👻
Bye.

I rolled my eyes as I got up to go in the kitchen for sum.
What did I come in here for??
Dumbass.
I-

Okay. Anyways I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I had the regular on.
When I got downstairs I seen ski and jah with a couple of friends in front of the building.

"Hey stokes" I said as I rolled my eyes at jahseh.
"Wsp, Um guys this is kiyomi, Yomi this is Ming, weef, tank, coolie, Craig , ool" he introduced me to everyone. They all shared heys and wsps as I took in their appearances. After that I started walking, only to notice them walking beside be.
Already knowing what's about to happen I blew out air as they started bombarding me wit questions. I tuned them out until they started to irritate me. I stopped walking and just turned around. Only this time they didn't follow me.

It was quiet.

Too quiet. I wasn't used to it, my mind is always racing. And finally when I'm alone and need something to occupy my head or make some noise....

It's quiet.

I walked in the house took a shower and layed down ready to go to sleep only to realize a hadn't ate today. I checked the time. 11:00

I walked to the kitchen and ate some dry cereal just to satisfy my brain.

Then laid down and tried to go to sleep.