14.

Kiyomi

I walked into the apartment and seen all the boys in the living room. Jah was sitting on the couch and the only spot open was next to him. I rolled my eyes  and sat next to him. He laid his head on my shoulder. "So did are you gonna tell me who did it" I asked. He shook his head no.

He's making me mad, like it's not that hard. He's just being difficult for no reason. I  pushed his head off of me and looked at him.

"It's not that deep, can you just tell me and stop being an ass" I said looking at him. "Bruh an old ex did it and I got a restraining order on her stop worrying about it" he said raising his voice a little catching everyone's attention. I huffed and sat back.

I know jah is lying and knows who wrecked the place but instead he chooses to lie in my fucking face. And he wants to be all kissy touchy on gengevites, bring her all in my damn area. You know what. Fuck this shit ion gotta be around them

Tuh.

I got up and walked upstairs not turning around.
"Yo where you going ki?"
I ignored him and kept walking, and everyone jus stared at me.
....
I was on the bed chilling till I heard the door open. I looked up to see it was jah and just ignored him.
"So you don't see me?"
"..."
"Baby are you sure you wanna play the hard way because I can play that shit but better."
"..."
"Igh bet."
He came jumping on my bed tackling me. I was fighting him but he got me on my back and pinned my arms above my head."
"So You finna talk to me or are u gonna be childish?"
"..."
He raised an eyebrow at me.
"So the hard way you pick."
He started kissing and sucking on my neck intentionally leaving marks. I tried to kick him off but he didn't even move a bit.
His kisses started to trail down to my chest and he started kissing my chest leaving love marks.
"You finna talk?"
I rolled my eyes at him. He scuffed and pulled me up still holding my wrist. He went in his draw and pulled something out instantly hiding what he had. I got up but he threw me on the bed and sat right back on my stomach. He handcuffed my arms to my bed frame and went straight to work.
He lifted up my shirt leaving kisses on my stomach. He licked my stomach going all the way down to the rim of shorts. He made eye contact with me and nodded his head for me to speak. I still didn't say anything because I wanted him to finish what he started. He simply unbuttoned my pants and got up leaving the room.
"Jah where are you going?
"Oh so now you wanna talk."
"Bro come finish what you started."
"Only if you moan my name." He said with a smirk.
"Ugh fine.... mmm jAhSeH"
He came running to me and started from where he left. He pulled my shorts down leaving me in my underwear.
"Damn that's a pretty kitty."
He pulled my panty to the side and licked my clit. He remained eye contact and began sucking on my clit.
"You know what fuck this shit ion got time."
"Huh-
I was interrupted by him ripping my panties off. He grabbed my thighs pushing them open. He began eating fast and rough had me screaming. He grabbed my mouth so I wouldn't make noise before people caught on what we were doing. He kept eating until my juices filled his mouth. He pulled down his pants and I could see him threw his boxers. I tried to get up but forgot he had me handcuffed. He undid them and I went on the floor onto my knees. Because he wanted to be rude and rip my panty I tried to do the same with his boxers. He caught on to what I was trying to do and he threw me on the bed.

"Oh so you wanna play the petty game? Go on all 4s before I fuck your kitty up."

I listen to what he said and I was facing the door on all 4s. He pushed on my back making me go into a big arch.

"Damn princess" I heard him mumble.
He rammed into me with no warning and started going rough as-hell. He had one hand on my waist making his strokes deeper and one hand covering my mouth. He was going fast and hard.
"Oh fuckk... damn jah imma cum"
He didn't say anything and kept going
"Fuck yomi your so tight."
He moved his hand from my mouth and grabbed my throat.
"Who's pussy is this?"
"Y-yours"
"Who's." He said going deeper."
"It's yours dad-
"Aye ki u o-" ski said approaching the door. He opened the door and closed it right back not saying a word.
I heard jah laugh and his speed increased not even knowing it was possible. For the 3rd time I cummed.
"Fuck" I heard him mumble.
His strokes began to get sloppy and I felt him twitch in me. Before pulling out and releasing on my back.
He got up putting on his clothes. He wiped my back n patted my head before walking out like nothing happened. I jus laid in his bed ready to k.o.
***********************************
Surprise shawtayyyyy🤪 double update

Thank XnSkirDxddy For this amazing smut🥴 and go read her books yall.