Making up and Making out

Aang's POV

It turns out I can talk to Jet without harming him, but I definitely thought about it. The thing is we're all human at the end of the day and Jet is a very broken one, "let's stay apart, it's for the best, you away from Katara, me with her every second of the day, it's for the best, do the right thing", I finished talking and got up hoping my words finally got into his thick skull.

It was time to go, I got to the changing rooms and got changed, waiting outside for the others, I was still mad, mad that I couldn't land another hit on Jet, but mad that Katara didn't even thank me, I watched her walk out and took a deep breath, "hey", I put my hands in my pockets. "Hey", she responded and stood in front of me, this was awkward.

"About earlier-", I began to talk but Katara talked over me, "no, please, I need to apologise, I understand how you feel, you didn't want to see my hurt, I also need to thank you, thank you for being you, and I need to apologise yet again, because of me being me", she crossed her arms and looked down. "Katara, why do you think I want to execute the guy? Because I love you for being you, but you were right about violence won't solve anything, and I need to teach Bumi the right thing to do", I chuckled and held her hand.

"We really need to stop having these problems", She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder, "we should be doing other things instead", I smirked and moved my hands down her body to her waist and pulled her in. "Hey!", Katara laughed and rested her arms on my shoulders as I kissed her neck. "I'll think about it", she lifted my chin with her fingers so I look into her eyes and shared a smile.

"Ew get a room", Toph walked over with the others, "what? But you can't even see what we're doing?", I tilted my head, "don't need to, I'm sure you're doing something gross". Katara rolled her eyes with a smile and held my hand giving it a small squeeze, suddenly I'm feeling really good about tonight.

Ty Lee's POV

I've got myself into a mess now, I pushed Mai off me and covered my mouth leaving the changing rooms I needed fresh air, I ran outside and stood in the car park holding my chest, I was breathing fast, my head was pounding, I needed to catch my breath. "So that was it all along? You argued with me and pushed me away just so you could get with Mai and make it seem like I was toxic enough to drive you off", Azula was stood in front of me.

I couldn't talk, I could barely breathe, I just shook my head, "Mai? Of all people? I thought you'd go for better", she kept talking, "and now you're ignoring me? This is rich, whatever you want, look we're playing princess and her servant still, aren't we princess?", she held my braid and pulled it back so I'd look up at her.

"Got nothing to say? I thought we were girlfriends?", I looked up at her flinching whenever she pulls harder on my hair. "Forget it", Azula let go and shook her head. "I'm sorry", I breathed out quietly, "you're what?", she raised a brow. "I'm sorry! Unlike you I can say it, I can apologise when I'm in the wrong, I can let my walls down and I can talk to you, I can have a good time with you and I can have an amazing love life with you, and even you have to admit I can be incredible in the bedroom, I've messed up, but I didn't want that", I panted as I spoke.

"I don't need to apologise to you", she kept a straight face, "you don't have to, but it would be nice if you did, Azula", I held both of her hands and looked her in the eye, "talk to me, tell me how you feel, what you really feel?", she frowned at first and rolled her eyes but then she looked down and began to cry. "I've got you, I've got you", I reassured her and held her close.

"I'm sorry", she cried into my chest as I rubbed her back, she's finally let her walls down, my Azula. I smiled crying with her and rested my head on hers, I looked back at the park to see Mai and felt my smile fade, we made eye contact but nothing else, Azula turned around and also saw Mai.

Suki's POV

After everything had calmed down and the group went home, I thought I'd head home myself before an idea crossed my mind, "see you Suki!", Aang waved with the others as the got to their house, "bye!", I waved back and walked down the street finding a large manor like house and raised a brow, I didn't know that this house existed.

It was surrounded by walls and a gated entrance, there was no easy way to get in, I walked to the gate and pressed a button, maybe this'll let me in? "Hello? What do you want?", a voice came from a speaker above the gate, "o-oh um hey I'm Suki", "I don't care, I didn't ask your name I asked what do you want?", whoever this was they were rude as hell.

"I'm here to see Yue", I crossed my arms getting irritated, "sorry she isn't seeing anyone, goodbye", "wait hold on!", I pressed the button again and again but the voice didn't come back, "thanks for being so nice pal", I sighed and looked at the wall, I don't like things or people getting in my way or telling me what not to do.

I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist, putting my hair up and climbed up the wall getting over it easier then I thought and jumped down on the other side I looked around at the garden and then at the house. I better find a way inside, I sneaked around and climbed up a pipe, an open window, perfect. I didn't want to seem like a burglar of anything but whatever.

I got to the window and held onto it pulling myself up, "hey stranger", Yue stood at the window with her arms crossed. "Ah!", I let go of the window accidentally but felt Yue hold onto my arms, "sorry!", she giggled and helped me up, "you shouldn't be here you know", she frowned looking around to make sure nobody could see us.

"Then take me to your bedroom posh girl", I smirked and got off the window sill, "come on then", she grabbed me by the wrist and took me to her room locking the door, "woah I wasn't expecting that", I chuckled. "Then start expecting more of me, and don't call me posh girl", she pushed me back on her bed.

She's hot.