Tell Me, Please

Suki's POV

Everything is going wrong, what's wrong with this friendship group, we're a complete catastrophe, I don't even know if we're even actually friends at all, we're just stuck with each other.

"Nothing huh?", Ty Lee gave me a soft smile as she saw me in the corridor, we've checked the whole school and there's no sign of Katara anywhere, she's made a run for it for sure.

"Nope", I shrugged as I held my arms walking with her up the stairs to go back to the defence room where we left Aang.

"You seem down, are you super worried?", She questioned and looked at me as we walked.

"Yeah, I'm worried about her", I wasnt really in the mood to talk, Ty Lee is sweet and all but boy she can talk like there's no tomorrow.

We made it back to the defence club, Aang got to his feet as soon as he saw us, hoping that we have good news, but when he saw the looks on our faces he sighed letting his shoulders drop and his head hang.

"Don't be so glum, let's stay positive huh?", Ty Lee lifted his chin with her hand and beamed, she's always bright in the darkest of times, though really god damn emotional.

"Nobody saw Katara", Mai walked in with Azula by her side.

"Nobody's going to find her, I have nothing to be positive about, I'm going home", he furrowed his brows going to the door.

"Your home? What home?" Azula asked not far away from him, watching him stop at the door.

"This isn't funny Azula", Aang stayed where he was, not turning around to face her.

"I'm not trying to be. I'm just saying that there is no home for you no Katara has gone", she shrugged.

"Yeah, there is no home, you're right. Katara's dad will kick me out and Sokka won't want anything to do with me, Katara is what's keeping me here, so what's the point? I should just go back to the monks, I should never have come here", he was angry, but at himself not at Azula, maybe a little bit at Azula.

"That's not what I meant. Your home isn't here because you don't know where it is", Azula turned him around to face her and looked him in the eye as she spoke, her hands on his shoulders to keep him there.

"What are you talking about?", Aang tried to shrug her off but it was no use.

"Katara. She's your home. She's your everything, you've said this yourself, you want to marry her Aang. You've never seemed so lost before because you can't find your way home. She makes you feel warm, safe, happy, get a grip and grow up, go out there and find your way home!", Azula spoke with passion, almost like she's telling this to not only Aang, but to herself.

Aand held onto Azula's arms and looked back into her eyes looking just as determined as her, "I can't! She obviously doesn't want to see me! You don't understand what it's like for some to just leave you like this!", he yelled back at her.

"Yes I do!!", she pushed him back letting go of him with tears in her eyes. "I do", she calmed down, quickly stopping herself from crying, "I don't want this to happen to you because I couldn't find the person I lost, I didn't try hard enough to even keep them, and though I don't want to admit it I miss them every second, every minute, every hour of the day".

"This isn't helping Azula", Aang looked back at her, "I'm sorry that you went through that but there's no point, Katara's gone", Aang turned to go.

Ty Lee quickly moved, lunging forward to chi block him, she held him in her arms as he became limp, "I'm sorry but you can't go, you can't just give up", she took a deep breath carrying Aang inside and laying him down.

He didn't talk, he lay still with no expression on his face, Ty Lee looked up at Azula and walked over to give her a hug, Azula looked her up and down then wrapped her arms around her, Mai being slowly dragged into the hug with them.

"She talked to you", Aang slowly spoke, I knew he was talking to me, I looked down at him and saw him looking back at me.

"Yeah", I kneeled down in front of him, dreading that I'm going to have to tell him what Katara should, stalling time and hoping that he won't ask me to.

"What did she say?", well crap he said it, the girls seemed distracted so maybe this is a good time to tell him.

"She said", I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second, dreading his reaction, "She's.. well..", I struggled to come out with it, like there was something in my throat stopping me from saying it.

"Tell me, please", he had a look of desperation on his face.

"Aang she's pregnant".

I said it quickly to get it out and tell him then sighed of relief feeling a lot better for saying it.

"She's what!?", Aang raised his voice but couldn't react too much as he got hit over the head with Mai's bag, knocking him out.

"Mai!?", I looked up at her in shock then checked to see if Aang is okay.

"What?", she shrugged taking the bag off his head, without seeming like she cares.

"Why did you do that?", luckily Aang seemed okay just unconscious, "more importantly what is in that bag!?".

"To calm him down, and vodka", she pulled out a bottle showing it to me.

"You could've calmed him down another- oh forget it", I took the bottle and opened it drinking from it.

God I hope he isn't mad when he wakes up.

"So everyone has just forgotten I exist!? Hello??", Toph huffed sat not far away from me.

"Not now Toph", I sighed.