Who Did It To Aang? Part 2

Sokka's POV

I watched everyone walk in to the room and asked them to take a seat on the couches that were there. "I guess you're all wondering why you're here? Today, Aang fell unconscious, nobody saw what happened, nobody knows, I've learnt from Katara that he doesn't remember a thing and that his arm is broken and he has an injury on the back of his head", I explained pacing and looking at each of them. "Maybe he had an accident?", Suki tilted her head, "if it were an accident everybody would be telling the truth, you've all lied to me about something, I know it, let's start at the beginning of the day shall we?".

"Mai we start with you", I stopped pacing and looked at Mai, "leave me alone", she frowned at me. "You were the first person to see and talk to Aang as you walked to class, you said he had a headache, so you gave him an aspirin, what happened to the rest of your day what did you do?", I asked. "I went to class, I worked, I had lunch, worked again, then tried to sleep at the fountain I was alone all day until you disturbed me", she explained. "You didn't go on your phone at all?", I tilted my head as I asked. "No, I left my phone at home today", she sighed getting bored quickly. "Then you've lied to me", "excuse me?", she raised a brow.

"I'm sure what you've said about Aang is true, but if you left your phone at home, and worked all day non stop except for sleep and food, then how come Ty Lee told me the aspirin story first, you must've talked to her at some point right?", I looked at Mai then Ty Lee, they both froze. "Is this true Ty Lee?", Azula raised a brow looking shocked. "Don't get angry at her for it, I asked to talk to her", Mai looked over at Azula, "you have no right to, I told you to stay away, she's mine you can't take her away from me, if I remember correctly which I always do because I have an excellent memory, I told you to stay the hell away", Azula gritted her teeth.

"'Zula, she's my friend, it doesn't matter what happened in the past, I'm going to go to my friends if they need me", Ty Lee frowned at her, "why did you need Ty Lee Mai?", I looked back at Mai. "I told you, I was alone all day, I needed to talk to someone before driving myself insane, if you would have noticed I'm lonely almost every day since my boyfriend and I split up and my bestfriends stay away from me", Mai huffed. "And I hope you die alone, if not I'll happily kill you myself if you talk to her again", Azula kept getting wound up.

"Angry are we Azula? I heard you were angry enough to hurt Aang at the canteen? But we'll get to that later, Suki, you were also upset with Aang, you helped him cheat and he got you into trouble making you look bad when he looks good when it's actually your work", I crossed my arms. "It was my hard work and he took the credit whilst I looked like a cheater, I got done for it how could I not be upset?", Suki shrugged. "You caused a huge fuss though Suki", Toph spoke up. "What do you know Toph?".

"When the teacher saw Suki's work he said things like he was disappointed in her and had high hopes for her, said something about her ruining her good reputation and getting a detention for the first time, this broke Suki, she started screaming that it was her work and he cheated, she certainly tried to make Aang look bad, she wanted to prove it but she was asked to leave the room, but just before that I was told she went for Aang, and was dragged out by the teacher", Toph explained.

"Okay so I was more then just upset, no big deal, I wouldn't break his arm for it", Suki looked at Toph then me. "I'm not too sure about that", I went to sit at the desk. "Watch it, that's my seat at my desk", Azula glared at me, "and you've brought my attention back to you Azula, a lot of anger you've got huh? Care to explain what happened in the canteen?", I moved away from the desk, she terrifies me, no way am I going to sit there.

"Aang spilt food on Ty Lee and I, I got protective and I let me temper get the better of me", she shrugged and sat up straight looking at my coldly. "You said earlier you couldn't remember what you said to him because you have a bad memory, but just now you said you have an excellent one, care to tell everyone what you told him?", I raised a brow, she slipped up on her lie, and I caught her. "Fine, I threatened him and told him that he would pay for what he did, and to watch his back", she kept her eyes on me.

"You did it didn't you?", Zuko looked at her, "she wasn't the only one who had a problem with him in the canteen, what did you argue about again Zuko?", "tarts", he replied. "That's a lie", Toph spoke up again "take it away Toph", I smiled, "they argued about family, and the well-being of Katara, Aang brought up that Zuko told him to leave whilst Katara was pregnant with Bumi so she would have a better life without him", Toph kicked back and smiled letting the drama unfold around her. The room went silent.

"That's horrible Zuko", Ty Lee frowned at him speaking quietly, "oh yeah and playing with two girls feelings is brilliant is it?", Zuko glared at her. "Zuko, is it true?", I was shocked by what he said but that didn't matter right now, I just need to know the truth. "Yes, we argued about it, I still stand by the fact that Katara would've been better without him, and I care about her and she cares for me like siblings do, I hit him, he claimed his head killed so he ran off", Zuko sighed.

"Ran off back to Mai", I turned to Mai again, "for another aspirin I told you", Mai didn't look at me, Ty Lee looked nervous also looking away, I could break her into telling me. "Ty Lee? Something you want to say?", she forced herself to look at me then sighed letting everything out, "Mai came to me panicked because she accidentally gave Aang a sleeping pill". "What? How do you mistake a sleeping pill for aspirin?", Suki looked confused.

"I keep all my pills in a small bag, when I got it out Aang just reached in and grabbed a pill then left, when I saw the pill in his hands I panicked but I was frozen in my place, after a while there I went to Ty Lee", she finally looked back at me. "Why do you carry sleeping pills with you?", I furrowed my brows. "To sleep at school, so people like you don't wake me up, I can't sleep that well so I have to take pills okay?", she looked away, I believed her.

I've recovered a lot, but I'm still no where near to knowing what happened to Aang, come on there must be something else I'm missing.