Our first kiss

Sokka's POV

After walking Toph to her fathers car and helping her in, I started to make my way home, I took my earphones out and plugged them into my phone playing some music as I walk but felt my earphones get pulled out. "Sokka?", Zuko stood in front of me and sighed, "Can we walk together?", I looked him up and down and nodded walking along side him, after everything we've been through, we started off as bullies, then we wanted each other dead, now what are we to each other? I put one earphone back in and kept my eyes forward, the walk felt awkward and long. "Did you want something?". "Yeah, I saw you break up with Suki, I'm sorry about that, I broke things off with Mai today too", Zuko spoke softly.

"We both got girls off our backs huh?", I smiled and felt his hand slowly move into my own. "Zuko, that wasn't an invitation to get closer to me", I looked at him and watched him put his hand back at his side. "Okay, let's get this straight, we both aren't right?", Zuko nodded. "Cool, that's cool that's super cool", I didn't know what to say I felt my cheeks start to warm up. "So we're cool then?", Zuko smirked slightly teasing me. "Yeah, we're cool", I looked him in the eyes giving a small smirk back, he was hot when he smirked that I'm very much certain of. "So is this cool too?", Zuko leant in and kissed my lips softly, I didn't stop him, I didn't want to stop him, I closed my eyes and smiled as I melted into the kiss. "Yeah, that's cool", I looked at his lips as he pulled away and looked up seeing we were near my house.

"I'll see you", I winked and turned away. "See you", Zuko replied and watched me walk away then made his own way home. So this is now a thing.

I walked in and put my bag down jumping and celebrating, that felt right and it felt so good, he was warm, and the hottest guy I've ever seen, I can't believe it we have so much chemistry, I stopped celebrating as I saw Katara and Aang. "Oh hey", I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly and regained myself. "How're you doing Katara?", I walked past them and into the kitchen hearing them laugh quietly behind me. "Yeah I'm feeling a lot better actually", Katara poured me a glass of water and handed it over. "Must've been morning sickness huh?", I joked trying to make light of the situation. "Don't joke", Katara worriedly bit her lip and stood beside me. I sighed and put my glass down bringing her into a hug. "You seemed to be pretty happy when you came in Sokka, something you want to tell us?", Aang got himself a glass and looked over at me. "Uhh", I began to blush again thinking about the kiss I shared with Zuko.

"Yeah, come on what's the good news?", Katara leant in with a smirk on her lips. "God you guys are starting to act like parents, well mum and dad I just had a good day", I joked again getting a nudge from Katara. "Ow", I pouted and picked up my glass to drink my water, hoping that was the questioning over and done with. "Come on there must be more then just that". Aang tilted his head to the side. "Nope just a good day", I chuckled awkwardly, god I was a bad liar. "Okay, sure, tell us when you're ready then", Aang shrugged. "Alright dad". I smirked and dodged Katara's second hit.

Zuko's POV

I did it, my first kiss with a guy, Sokka's and I's first kiss, ours. And nobody can take it away from us. I can't believe he let me kiss him, this is a good sign, it means he feels it too. I beamed and made my way back to my uncle's flat, I needed to tell him the good news, I ran up the stairs. "Uncle? Uncle? I need to speak with you!", I smiled but felt it fade as I saw Azula. "What're you still doing here?", I raised a brow and walked to my room looking around seeing that it's a state. "Nice to see you too, I felt sick and uncle Iroh offered to look after me", She followed me into my room and stood at the door as I sat on my bed. "How was school?", She asked. "Fine, Mai and I broke it off finally". "I know, Mai was just in here and told me herself, she also informed me that she intends on having Ty Lee".

I looked up at her, this was what I've been waiting for, I was expecting Azula to be broken but she kept a straight face. "Do you not care about that?", I rested my elbows on my knees as I moved to sit on the side of my bed, resting my head in my hands. "Yes, I care a lot actually, I've already warned her, and our friendship is long gone, I made it clear that she's mine but Mai took no notice, I fear I may have lost both of my friends Zuzu", I kept my eyes on her, she actually cared about them both. It's hard for me to imagine Azula caring about anyone but herself. "But seeing as you aren't with Mai anymore I need your help. If you help me be more romantic and well, nice. Then I owe you a favour", I was surprised to hear her ask for my help, but a favour from Azula is a good deal, I nodded and stood up shaking her hand. "First lesson of romance, flirting". "You mean demanding?", she asked, she really has no clue about love how does she even know she likes Ty Lee.

This is going to take a while.