Last night part 3

Azula's POV

the night was actually crazy, everybody was falling over and swaying quite oddly, I looked down at the punch in my hand raising a brow and sniffing it, reaching across to Ty Lee's cup to cover it with my hand before she could drink from it. "The punch has been spiked", I sighed and put my glass down walking over to the punch table to inform the staff to get rid of it. I walked back noticing Ty Lee quickly down both mine and her punch. "really Ty Lee? You think alcohol will help this situation?", I raised a brow and crossed my arms.

"Well, maybe at least it could make me happy, unlike you. I'm going to dance", Ty Lee walked by my pushing against my shoulder as she got on the dance floor into the crowd of others, it was clear that she was upset about hiding her feelings, but she just has to get over it, I'm not letting everyone know about this. I turned to watch Mai walk over. "Everything alright?". "It's Zuko, he's been really funny with me all night, I've tried to make a couple moves but he's so distant, I thought he liked me?", Mai sighed sitting down on a chair. "Whatever it's his choice what he wants to do, I don't care", she grumbled having a glass of water.

I looked over the crowd of people to see Zuko awkwardly standing alone, he doesn't want to be with us I see. Well he can be miserable by himself, and so can Mai by the looks of things. "You two are like an old married couple, get over one another", I took a mirror out of my bag and checked myself out. "you're one to talk about getting over them self, you better be careful because Ty Lee won't be kneeling at your feet forever if you keep acting like she's no one to you", Mai smirked up at me and crossed her arms. I froze and put my mirror down. She was right. I've been really treating Ty Lee like she's dirt. I looked over at the dance floor seeing her own it and chuckled. "She's pretty good huh?", Mai stood up and shrugged, "she is indeed", I let my eyes wonder, her body moved in such an attractive way, all those boys wanting to dance with her, I can't let them near her. She's all mine.

Toph's POV

I noticed I was alone at the table and sighed, guess I'm back to square one, everyone's too busy for little blind Toph. It's time I went home, I stood up and found my way to the door by felt someone hold me back. "Hey Toph? Where are you going? Don't go home come back and stay at ours!", I heard Sokka's voice, and I was happy to hear it too. "really?", I turned around to face him holding into his arm. "I'll call your parents", I heard Suki say. "O-Okay, are we going back now?", I tilted my head. "sure I'll go find Katara and Aang", I hated to hear Sokka go but at least I'll be staying with everyone tonight, my first ever sleepover.

We left the hall and started walking back. Everyone was really loud and excited. "I managed to steal Ty Lee's bra from the dance floor!", Sokka laughed as I held onto his arm, everyone would kill to have Ty Lee's bra in their possession he could sell that for quite a bit. "Guys hurry up, Aang and I wanna get home quickly!", Katara giggled. We got in and I got given a blanket and pillow, Suki thought she could jump from the second floor into the garden and so she did, I didn't hear anything else but I hope she's okay. I was left with Sokka but he staggered off to bed soon after.

It was a good night. I hope Sokka sees me differently now. I feel like we're so much closer.

Aang's POV

I was about to get into Sokka and I's room but I got held back by Katara, "everything okay?", I tilted my head and felt her pull me closer to her. "I'm not quite ready to say goodnight to you yet", she looked at me up and down, my body froze, is she hinting at something? She wants me? I let her take me into her bedroom and watched her sit on the bed, I stood at the door not sure what she wanted me to do. "Relax Aang..", she tilted her head to the side and beckoned me to come over by waving her finger. I nodded feeling myself blush uncontrollably, I stood over her on the bed and watched her stand up, feeling her soft hands move under my shirt and up to my chest, rubbing it slowly. She leant in and whispered into my ear.

"Let's do it", I felt my eyes open widely, she took off my shirt and started to take off my jeans, she wants to do it? With me? I don't even know what I'm meant to do, we're both of age but still, the monks haven't taught me anything about this. "Katara I, I don't know-", she shut me up by pushing her lips firmly against mine passionately, then slowly pulled away. "Me neither, let's learn together", she smirked and began kissing my neck, each kiss getting deeper and deeper, I let my body take over, I pushed her down on the bed and pinned her by her wrists, "let's learn fast huh?", I smirked down at her.

We're really doing this. No turning back now.

Ty Lee's POV

I walked back with Mai after the party, we couldn't find Zuko so we thought he must've already gone back to Iroh's like we all agreed on doing. I wore Mai's Jacket as I lost my bra on the dance floor. "Thanks again Mai", I smiled up at her. "Don't mention it, and you better wash that afterwards", Mai looked down at me then back forward. I know she just pretends to hate me because she thinks she's too cool for me, but that didn't matter I knew she loved me deep down, I held onto her arm and smiles walking back seeing Azula at the door. "'Zula?", I raised a brow and let go of Mai's arm walking over to her, she seemed mad.

Azula waited for Mai to walk upstairs and turned back to me. "I'm sorry I haven't been making you happy, I am your friend after all, and I care deeply about you Ty Lee, I should pay more attention to you", she stood up straight showing no emotion at all. "Is that it? really? 'Zula, can you really not tell I want to be more then just your friend, I'm giving myself to you, why don't you want me?", I frowned softly at her. "I do want you". "Then take me", I chuckled with small tears in my eyes and shook my head. "But you never will", I turned away feeling her try and keep me back. "Azula I don't want you to touch me again, until you stop being such a coward and admit that you love me", I looked her up and down and walked upstairs going to Mai and crying in her arms.

I got up in the middle of the night to get some water, I looked over and saw Azula getting some as well, I ignored her and got a glass but felt her arms wrap around my waist. "I love you", Azula stayed close to me.

"Come to bed with me, please".

She begged me. Azula never begs.