At The Jasmine Dragon

Suki's POV

I needed some help, and I just happened to be sort of friends with three girls who have been in a situation similar to mine, the only difficulty was, getting them all here. I called Ty Lee who was with Azula at the time so that was easy, I had difficulty getting Mai because she rarely answers any kind of communication.

"Suki? Everything okay?", Ty Lee walked over with Azula walking close behind, "yes what on earth do you want we have lives you know let us live them in peace". "I'll explain shortly, I'm just waiting for someone else", I looked around to see Mai, the girls had blank faces, not a single smile, not even from Ty Lee. "What is she doing here?", Azula raised a brow putting her hands on her hips.

"I could say the same for you", Mai stood beside me, "look I'm sorry I knew you weren't on the best of terms but I just need some advice", I apologised ready to stop a fight if it happened. "Then tell us what advice you want us to say and let us go", Azula's temper boiled. "Look", I opened the door to the tea room slightly. "At what?", Ty Lee looked around the room, "Yue", I pointed in her direction.

"She's with someone, that's nice the bullied kid has friends", Mai looked with us, "watch it, bullying is a horrible thing and it hurt her", I frowned at her. "Protective are we? You're in love with her, this is rich", Azula laughed, "it's no funny 'Zula, Yue seems intimate with this guy, oh I'm sorry Suki someone beat you to it", Ty Lee continued to watch, I didn't want to know what they were doing so I shut the door.

"The thing is, I beat him to it, I've been having a close relationship with Yue for a week now, but her father is a harsh one, keeps her safely behind walls to protect his angel from the big bad world", I sighed. "So you've been secret lovers?", Mai asked, she actually seemed to care. "Yeah, basically", I nodded at her. "Oh I see, you've heard the gossip, Mai's secret relationship with Ty Lee, my secret relationship with her last year, that's why you want our advice", Azula looked at me coldly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't know what I should do", I looked at them all hoping they would help, "did you insult him? Make him know that you're competition?", Mai raised a brow. "Yep, it didn't go well, Yue completely ignored me", I sighed. "It wouldn't surprise me if it was an arranged relationship, Yue's family is pretty traditional, I sat back off let tradition be tradition", Azula opened the door to look again.

"Okay both bad options, insult and leave, go with your gut Suki, try not to do anything stupid, don't let love take over your brain, take a breath, and think", Ty Lee smiled at me. "She looks uncomfortable in there", Azula frowned, "jeez if I were you Suki I'd snatch her and beat the crap out of him", Mai added also looking in.

"They're so similar, no wonder you had a problem with choosing", I whispered into Ty Lee's ear as we watched both of them, "they're protective, they're intimidating, they're softies deep down, one of them just always had my heart, and is the biggest softie, though she doesn't like to admit it", Ty Lee whispered back then sighed. "Though a problem like this could ruin a friendship, be careful with Yue, maybe stay away from her for a little bit, just so she has breathing room, if it is arranged this must be a nightmare for her the poor girl". Yeah poor Yue, poor Mai, poor Azula, poor Ty Lee, jeez are all girl relationships like this!?

Zuko's POV

"Why on earth did you do that?? In the tea room?? On a Saturday?? It's the busiest day Sokka!", I brought him outside to the back of the tea shop, "what were you thinking!?", I asked. "I don't know, I wanted to seem all hot and attractive, but I also wanted it to be spontaneous", Sokka explained looking at the ground. "Don't be spontaneous during my work hours ever again", I huffed shaking my head, "we could've lost customers today, got a bad review or something".

"I'm sorry that I'm trying", Sokka looked at me in the eyes as he spoke, "so now you're angry with me? I thought you wanted to be attractive Sokka?", I tilted my head speaking in a stern tone. "I want to please you, I want you to be begging for me, I want you to scream my name in the night when you're alone because you want me so bad, I want a text more then once a day, why don't you?", Sokka ranted.

"I want that too, I'm just busy Sokka, I love you, you do know that dont you?", I stepped forward but didn't hear a response, I looked at him and noticed he was thinking about it, "Sokka?". "Prove it, prove to me that you want to make me happy", He also took a step forward, our faces almost touching. "Fine, I'll prove it to you", I picked him up, bridal carrying him up to the flat and kicked open my bedroom door laying him on the bed, "I'll be back, just need to get ready, stay there", I walked out.

Sokka's POV

This is it This is it This is it This is it!!! okay so we're doing this, no longer will I be jealous of Aang and Katara's love life, no longer will I watch romantic movies and wish that were me because Zuko, my boyfriend is going to give me the night of my life. Hang on. Does my breath smell bad? Shoot. Does he keep mints?

I checked his bedside table draws and couldn't find anything, wait his bathroom! Yes I'll brush my teeth! I ran in and quickly brushed my teeth checking my breath again, okay all good. Am I swearing right now? Calm down Sokka, I took a deep breath and took my shirt off laying down on the bed, letting my hair down and messing it up, this looks hot right? Sure.

I heard the door open, Zuko, okay act natural but at the same time a snack, I watched Zuko walk in and posed on the bed. "You comfortable?", he asked, he sounded concerned, "yes, this is me, completely comfortable", I smiled. "Okay", he sat down on the bed and put down a bowl of popcorn with a remote, putting on a movie. "Wait so, is this background stuff?", I asked watching him then looking at the screen.

"No? We're watching a movie, eating popcorn and I don't know maybe we can cuddle?", Zuko blushed softly rubbing the back off his neck. "Wait, that's my favourite movie! Zuko-", I turned to look at him, "you talk about it so often, if you love it I'm sure I will too", he looked at me and smiled softly.

"I love you", I chuckled feeling my cheeks warm up when I said it, this was actually perfect, we didn't need to do anything that we both aren't comfortable doing, I thought it was what I wanted but, I wanted this. "I love you too", Zuko held my hand and watched the movie. I admired him for a moment, I'm a lucky guy to have him. "I love you", I said again.

"I know Sokka", he chuckled, "I love you, I love you I love you, I love you, I love you, I-", Zuko pulled me in to his arms and kissed me, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I'm a lucky guy indeed.