Goodnight

Suki's POV

"Well here we are, the big fancy door to the even bigger and even fancier garden!", I beamed with my hands on my hips as Katara walked outside.

"Are you not coming?", she looked back at me, noticing I've stopped.

"I'm going to go check on the dining table", I thought about what I had to say as an excuse, "you know in case it's sturdy enough, okay? well bye", I smiled and walked away quickly.

When returning to the table the three there were talking, my brain was too busy thinking that I couldn't really get into their conversation, I sat in silence before the others joined us. Everyone but Aang.

"Are you sure we can start eating without Aang?", I asked, whilst speaking up I got a very dirty look from Azula, I'm so glad she's sitting beside me.

"He's probably enjoying his own company somewhere", Katara sighed as she sat down.

~ meanwhile ~

"WOOHOO!!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs as I slid down the banister of a set of stairs in the house that felt like they were going on forever, "I AM NEVER LEAVINGGGG!!!".

~ back to the story line ~

"It's best just to leave him to it", she continued.

We all watched the food come out, it was placed on the table carefully in large silver bowls and plates, I don't think I'll ever have a dinner like this ever again. Though I was amazed I was also terrified at the fact there was Azula sat beside me and heavily breathing down my neck.

"Thank you for coming here tonight, it's my pleasure to call you my friends and hosting my first dinner party, and most likely my last, now eat", Mai tapped her glass and stood up then sat back down at the end of her very heartwarming speech.

Although everyone began to sheepishly tuck in, I took my time, I felt that with every move I made Azula was closely watching.

I really need to make some sort of excuse to get out of here or I am going to be served on a silver plate.

Azula's POV

Look at her. Pretending nothing is going on and getting on with the dinner party. How dare she. Well if she isn't going to bring it up. Then I will.

"Suki why did you make out with my girlfriend?", I raised a brow and looked directly at her.

The table was silent, all shocked of course, I am too.

"Azula?", Ty Lee sounded shocked herself.

"Wait what?", Suki looked back at me in confusion.

"You we're together in the garden, alone and making out, I saw you myself and I want you to know I am enraged", I frowned looking her up and down then turning my attention to Ty Lee, "and we're over".

"What?", Ty Lee's shoulders dropped as I looked into her eyes.

"We're done. You can't get with other people when we're having a rough patch, if you really wanted to get with gi ginger over here then you could've dumped me and saved me the heart ache", I huffed.

"Woah Azula", Katara spoke up expecting me to calm down.

"Not right now Katara", I stood up and slammed my hands on the table keeping eye contact with Ty Lee, "you crave attention off everyone, why can't it just be me huh? Oh wait I know you're just a stupid slut who can't keep away from anyone, even the worst ones", I pointed to Suki.

"Okay thank you, you've made your point", Suki rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Ty Lee looked at me as if she were disgusted by me then stood up also placing her hands on the table, "I was ready to start a life with you, I thought you were ready too, I thought you were committed to me, but I was wrong, I'm always wrong, look at you throwing a tantrum and raising your voice for no reason, you're not ready for anything, you're a child Azula, yelling false accusations and saying horrible things, just shut up for once", I don't think anyone was expecting that.

"False accusations?", I raised a brow.

"Well we never made out", Suki shrugged.

"You didn't huh?", Mai looked towards Toph.

"Heh sorry!", Toph rubbed the back of her neck.

"But I thought that it was going to happen, you were really close and got quite deep", Suki continued.

"Oh right I see, so talking to someone and being nice means I want their tongue down my throat?", Ty Lee turned against Suki now.

"That's not what I'm saying-", Suki wanted to explain herself but didn't get the chance.

"Okay no, screw you guys, I'm going home where I already feel incredibly crap about myself because there are six more of me", she grabbed her things and left, as quick as that.

"I hope you're proud of yourself", Zuko sighed as he put his fork down.

"Shut up", I sat back down.

"Oh here you all are, guys I've been having so much fun, I might have broken a couple of things but it was worth it, I'm having the time of my life", Aang grinned as he sat down at the dinner table. "Oh has dinner been served? Awesome I'm starving!", he began to eat totally unaware of the situation at the table.

"I'm gonna go", Suki stood up.

"Good", I smiled up at her.

"I suggest you leave too", Suki raised a brow and began to head out.

Then before I knew it everyone began to leave.

"But what about the food? It looks so rich and tasty", Aang pouted as Katara held his hand and lead him out.

"Shh come on" Katara basically dragged him out.

I was the only one left with Mai, I stood up and slowly walked out then turned back to look at her, "thank you for dinner".

She didn't respond.

"Goodnight", I said before leaving her alone.

It was the opposite of a good night.

What did I just do?