Last night part 2

Sokka's POV

after dancing with Toph I needed a drink, I sat her back down at the table and walked to the punch table asking for a couple drinks I looked over to see Jet and Katara laughing together, this never happens, Katara used to have a giant crush on that guy, but he just ignored her, she resented him for years after she got over her crush. Why tonight is she into him again? I took the drinks and quickly had one, it tasted weird but I kinda liked it. It was quenching enough. I walked over to them. "Hey Katara, Jet", I smiled at Katara and raised a brow at Jet.

"Sokka!", Jet beamed and put his arm around Katara as she giggled. "How've you been little guy?", he tilted his head to the side. "uh I'm fine, Katara let's get back to the table huh?", I held her hand and lightly tugged her over to me, but she fell into me, why is she so weak tonight? "Sokka, I'll be fine I'm just going to grab some more punch with Jet and I'll be back at the table", Katara mumbled with a smile on her face. "no way am I letting you stay with him when you're like this. come on", I took her back over to the table and sat her down but she was quick to fall off her chair.

"Katara?", Suki raised a brow and looked at me as I sat beside her, "are you feeling alright?", she got out of her seat and helped Katara sit back in hers. "Sokka, Katara's been drinking", Suki kneeled beside her and examined her. "Yeah I know she had loads of this punch with Jet", I replied as I drank some more punch. "No Sokka, Katara's drunk", Suki stood back up and walked over noticing Toph about to have some punch and took the glass out of her hand to smell the punch. "this has alcohol in it, Toph you better stay away from punch your parents will put you back in homeschooling for sure if they find out, Aang. Please take care of Katara whilst Sokka and I get more of this stuff", Suki smiled and held my hand walking back to the punch table with me.

Zuko's POV

I've been near the punch table for most of the night, I don't exactly get along with people and I can't be around my sister all night, I looked over as I saw Suki and Sokka drinking punch, I looked down at my cup and bit my lip, should I at least try to make friends? I took a deep breath and walked over, "uhh, hi", I rubbed the back of my neck and stood with them. "Hey Zuko, good going in that match today", Suki smiled lightly. "Oh, thank you, I don't think I could've done it without you guys cheering me on though", I smiled back and looked at Sokka. "Well I wouldn't have cheered you on if I knew you couldn't do it", Sokka looked into my eyes with a small smirk and downed his punch.

"Can I quickly talk to you? in private", I looked at Suki almost asking for her permission for me to talk to Sokka alone. "Sure, I'll go get more drinks", Suki shrugged and walked away. I walked out of the hall with Sokka and stood in the empty corridor with him. "Why did you do it?", I raised a brow. "Why wouldn't I do it?", Sokka shrugged keeping a smirk on his face. "I'm horrid to you, I burned your hair off when you joined the school, I threaten you almost on a daily basis, we hate eachother", I sighed leaning against the wall looking down, I really am mean.

"Maybe that's why I did it", Sokka said, I looked to at him in confusion. "You've been rude, mean, harsh and well just not a very good person at all, to show you that I can rise above all your hatred and can still find strength in me to cheer on someone who wants me dead, then I'm the bigger person", Sokka shrugged and chuckled walking over to me and putting his arms against the wall, pinning me against it so I can't move.  "I told you scar boy, I'm a whole lot stronger now", he smirked and looked me up and down. "Sokka..?", I looked into his eyes, my body froze, what is he doing?

Sokka cupped my cheek with one hand and leant in with our lips almost touching, I blushed deeper and deeper the closer he got to me, I leant forward but he moved out of the way making me fall forward on my knees. "Wow Zuko, didn't know you liked me that way", Sokka patted my back. "That's rough buddy", he turned and walked back in to the hall. Leaving me on my knees, what just happened?

Aang's POV

I helped get Katara as sober as I could, giving her water and making sure she was okay, she got a whole lot better and ended up leaning against me as we watch everyone dance. "Aang?", I looked down at her and smiled softly, "yeah Katara?". "How about we dance? Together?", she smiled at me, I blushed lightly and nodded helping her up, and took her onto the dance floor, the music was suddenly turned to slow music, she rested her arms on my shoulders and giggled lightly at how awkward I was. "Aang, hold my waist". "Hold your what?", I blushed deeply as her arms moved back down to put my hands on her waist. "There you go, now just sway with me, like this", she started swaying and I followed her lead, even though she still wasn't completely there, she was extremely attractive, I couldn't help but feel eyes on us.

"Katara.. I..", I looked down at her, I need to tell her, now or never, she looked up at me raising a brow waiting for me to finish speaking then the music changed to heavier music, "I love this song! Aang come on you must know some moves!", Katara had to yell over the louder music and began to dance, moving against me mainly with her hips, she let her body do what ever it wanted and her hair was all over the place. There was no denying she was hot, and I wanted every bit of her, I copied her dancing and span her around then brought her back to me. "Katara I need to tell you something!", I yelled. "I can't hear you!", she shook her head as she kept dancing. "Katara I-", she stopped and leant in closer to hear what I had to say. I took the opportunity and kissed her holding her body close to mine not wanting this moment to end, we kissed on the dance floor like nobody was watching.

Even though everyone was.