Another good day at Ozai academy

Sokka's POV

It was time for school again, Katara and Aang haven't slept in the same bed since coming back from the trip, which was a while ago, they've talked and right now Katara needs her space, but now school is starting again she won't be able to get any space at all. I got ready early and waited downstairs for the others. "Ready to go?", Aang smiled and walked down picking up his bag and making sure he has everything he needs in it. "Mhm", I replied whilst I was on my phone. "Is that Zuko?", Aang smirked crossing his arms. "yeah, but I literally just sent him a meme that's all", I still had a thing for Zuko but we aren't together, I don't know if he wants us to be together, I just needs to take things slow and subtly ask him whenever I can.

"Alright", Aang chuckled. "Can someone help me find my shoes?", Katara huffed as she walked quickly down the stairs, supporting her back with one hand, holding the bump from underneath with the other, she's about six months in now, and she was a whole lot bigger then before, it was kinda creepy to be honest, I can't imagine going through what she's going through. "They're under the stairs where you always leave them", I looked up from my phone quickly then looked back down at it as I opened the door. "Oh of course", Katara sighed and slowly put them on them picked up her bag following us out the door, I walked ahead of them so I can give them some alone time.

I could hear them talking behind me, I looked back to see them both smiling, it's nice to see them like that again, we finally arrived to school, Toph's parents just dropped her off so I quickly ran over and linked her arm in mine. "Toph!", I beamed and walked into school with her. "Ponytail? You okay?", Toph laughed as she walked in with me. "Actually I have my hair down today so you're going to have to come up with a different nickname", I smiled proudly. "No I'm sticking with ponytail", Toph smirked. "What!? But I have my hair down!", I frowned. "Geez I'm blind not deaf, lower the volume ponytail", she laughed as we walked to class.

Aang's POV

It's hard to say where me and Katara are in a relationship, we're not close but we don't hate each other, I'm getting closer to her though that's for sure, she seems to be aching whenever she walks now, she needs some help and although she's super stubborn, I'm going to help her out no matter what. We haven't talked about the corset incident, I think that is what's making things so awkward. Katara had a lot of eyes on her, the whole school was talking about her, she seemed uncomfortable, and the last thing I want is her to put her corset on again. "Hey, you okay there?", I turned around and saw Zuko.

"Zuko", Katara smiled and turned around to face him. "Woah, you're a lot bigger", his eyes widened as he saw her bump and chuckled, "need help getting to class?", he stood beside her and took her bag off her, Now this just made me look and feel bad. "thank you", Katara walked with him, leaving me behind. I'm jealous. Jealous of how perfect Zuko is. And how good the both of them look together. I could hear people around me, they were whispering about how the baby could be Zuko's. Well it's not. It's mine. I took a deep breath and followed them, I'm going to take care of her, way better then he ever can.

I took her bag from him and smiled, "thank you Zuko but it's okay I've got this", Zuko tilted his head and shrugged. "So have you been in any pain lately?", Zuko asked Katara. "Loads, my back hurts all day and night- ow!", Katara frowned and looked back as I pushed her back. "I'm just helping don't mind me", I grinned. "If you want to help, can you get me some water please Aang?", Katara held her back and frowned softly.

I nodded and ran to get some water I got to the nearest drinking fountain and got a cup running back over and tripping, and as if it were all in slow motion, I let go of the cup as I fell to the ground, watching the water soak Katara. I scrambled onto my feet and pouted, "I'm so sorry", I sighed. "What're you doing to me? You know I'm already ashamed why would you do this?", Katara had tears in her eyes, she looked at me then began to walk away. "Nice going bald boy, you should've listened to me about doing the right thing on that beach", Zuko shook his head and took Katara's bag off me and ran went after her. It was an accident.

Azula's POV

I walked into school with both Mai and Ty Lee by my sides, it felt good to walk through the halls like we used to, everyone is still just as afraid of us as before, I walked past Aang and looked him up and down, "still strong are you? Because right now you're looking like a pathetic little mouse, in other words, a snakes favourite snack", I laughed as we walked away, I feel so much better. Aang's already having a bad day, drama has started, and I'm living my best life. This term is going to be good.

"Have you heard the rumours?", Ty Lee looked around then at me, "everyone is saying that Zuko could be the real father to Katara's baby, they did get real close, Zuko even cheated because he wanted her so bad, sorry Mai", Ty Lee continued and bit her lip. "It's fine, we had a toxic relationship, whatever is whatever", Mai shrugged as we walked. "I think I could actually believe that rumour, and after Aang having that angry outburst in the hotel I'm prepared to make his life miserable, let's get that rumour across the whole school, and give it some evidence shall we", my smirk grew as I spoke.

"Attention students, I'm so proud to announce that my brother and Katara's baby will be born in December, don't be shy to congratulate the expecting couple when you see them! Have a good day at Ozai academy everyone!", I laughed and wrapped both my arms around the girls. I'm setting a bomb that'll let off explosions of emotion and heartache and drama, I can't wait to watch it go off with my girls.