Feelings Unbeknownst

A/N: I am aware of the torture i have put you through, i am also aware the last few chapters have been crap. And to make it up to you, i bring you what you have been expecting...

Warning ⚠️ SMUT.

—————
New Years felt so far away already, and it had only been five days, but since then between your small vacation and your families knowing about your relationship, Philip and you had been spending almost double the time together, mostly just hanging out, talking and talking as if you hadn't seen each other in weeks or months, you had even taken a nap together the other day, accidentally falling asleep, but still, you had been spending a lot of time together.

Speaking of time, you knew, you were well aware of what time it was, you had promised him, you had promised yourself too to be honest, he wasn't the only one with a whole lotta pent up sexual need, after all the other day while talking on the phone to Erica about it, you realized how long it had been since you had sex.

-God i don't even know why I'm so nervous, we've done it before! Maybe I'm still self conscious, but i don't wanna wait any longer...- you had protested.

-When was the last time you guys did it? Maybe it's like a lack of habit or something? You know like you were growing used to it but then you stopped, and plus adding what happened...- she trailed off.

-Uhh i don't know...- you thought about it, thinking back to when the fight had happened- We fought before Thanksgiving, so that would be...holy shit, that's like two months- you realized.

No wonder you were so horny lately, you had left the poor guy without sex for two whole months, you knew it had only been ten or so days since you had made up, but you had completely forgotten about the time before.

-Oh my god Erica, the poor guy, he must have the bluest balls right now!- you gasped.

-Poor thing...- she laughed through the phone.

You laughed too, feeling a bit of guilt for making him wait so long, but sometimes it's so hard not to compare yourself to other people, you just needed to get it out of your head, but now you wanted to make it special for him, make him feel good, reward him, in a way. Standing up from the bed, phone in your ear, you walked over to your underwear drawer to check for what lingerie had been spared from your exes stupid outburst, you found your black lacy bra, without the panties of course, since Philip had kept them.

You kept fumbling in your drawer and finally found it, your white lace bra and panties, which had a lot more lace, it wasn't as sexy as the black one, but you liked it just as much. Erica gave you an interesting suggestion she had read about the other day and was trying herself, apparently pineapple or cranberry juice could make your...well your cunt, taste a little better, though it was a myth, as you held the bottle of natural no-added-sugars cranberry juice in hand, you thought you had nothing to lose.

Therefore for the past three days you had been drinking cranberry juice on every meal, even sometimes in between them if you were thirsty, and to be honest you were pretty curious to see if it worked.

You had initially called Erica to catch up and tell her about your little announcement during New Years, you both had laugh and cringed at everyone's reactions and observations, but your mom had you a little concerned by now, she hadn't spoken or asked about it since that night, you knew she wasn't exactly a huge fan of Philip but you thought by now she'd have something to say, he was, after all, her bestfriend's son.

Speaking of, you pulled your phone out to call Philip, after the second ring, you heard his voice greeting you.

-Hey baby- you answered, you heard chuckling- What?-