Nice Surprises

Enjoy some filler smut and fluff from yours truly, i hope you like it even though there's no plot lmao.

WARNING ⚠️: Mentions of party drugs and alcohol, smut.

—————
It had been a while since stuff had been awkward around your mom, more specifically, things had not been this tense since you were in your last years of high school and your dad passed away, you had developed a little bit of a risky, rebel-but-not-really episode, you liked to sneak out and drink cheap beer and vodka at some dark park with people who weren't your friends, it wasn't good, and you and your mom fought a lot, it wasn't until one day a very angry Horry caught you and after that you started to calm down.

Only this time you weren't being irrational or getting yourself in trouble, it was just a relationship for fucks sake, and still she was barely talking to you about it. Philip was totally oblivious to the whole situation, and meanwhile you were trying your best for you two to avoid her, you didn't want Philip to get hurt, your mom's opinion was just the same that hurt him coming from everyone else, and until she didn't realize she was wrong you didn't want her ruining this for you.

You had been spending most night's at Philip's anyway, not necessarily on purpose, you two just liked being with each other and he was living alone currently, so since he was across the street you had taken a few changes of clothes and staying there. It was quite nice actually, going to bed and getting to cuddle up to him, making breakfast for each other in the morning, he had been waking you up for work everyday, it was such a caring side of Philip that took by surprise, a nice surprise of course, you loved the little details.

You woke up slowly to kisses all around your face and neck, as you grumbled awake and started to stretch, the kisses stopped with final one over your forehead and you heard him whispering.

-Time to wake up baby...- he mumbled and kissed your temple.

He laughed when you groaned, not at him but at the reminder that you had to abandon his warm bed to go to work, his kissing wasn't making it any easier.

-What time is it?- you muttered against the pillow, hoping you had a little time to stay and cling onto him a little more.

-It's almost ten- you heard him say.

-WHAT?-

Your eyes snapped open and you sat up to look at him in panic, had you really slept through your alarm?? You were supposed to be at work at eight thirty. He was laying on his side propped up on his forearm, you watched him laugh mischievously when he saw your face and that was enough to let you know he was messing around, biting your lip you yanked your pillow and hit him with it, he only giggled harder.

-What time is it??- you tried but you caved in to a small laugh. It was kinda funny.

-It's a quarter to seven- he laughed, you punched his arm- Ow!- his eyes went wide.

-What is wrong with you?!- you struggled to keep a smile down.

-I'm ashamed...- he said, holding back another laugh since he wasn't serious.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head at his stupid naughty puppy face, he was such a baby, and yet he was such a baby, somehow. And you liked it, fuck did you like it. You almost scoffed to yourself at the thought that he probably knew how you actually enjoyed his immaturity, and turned to hop off the bed.

-Where you going?-

-I'm gonna get up I'm mad at you now.- you said looking back at him, you didn't mean it though.

He stretched himself closer, grinning at your fake annoyance and moving to cage you with his arm around your waist, urging you back to bed.

-You're mad at me?- his voice was soft, his smile pleased and his brows raised.