Wet Dream and Abba

7k babeeyy!!! You guys are amazing!! 😭😭

*blows a kiss to the sky* for all my Erica lovers 💕

—————
-Erica it's barely December 10th!- you laughed, walking into the bakery to find Erica setting up Christmas decorations.

-What? I thought you liked Christmas!- she smiled with wide eyes.

-Oh I'm not complaining, I'm just saying...- you laughed again, taking off your scarf as you looked at the multi colored lights, smiling.

You did love Christmas, you always had, everything always looked so pretty during Christmas, everywhere people would hang lights and set up trees and mistletoes in every doorway, the streets always seemed brighter during Christmas, though you used to hate it when you worked on retail, you like everything about it, even wrapping presents, only thing you don't love is probably buying them.

-I saved the tree for last so you can help me if you want- she wiggled her brows at you.

-Ooh yayy!- you clapped.

Erica chuckled at your enthusiasm and you walked to the kitchen, leaving your stuff and tying your hair, getting ready to start your shift. As you were pre heating the oven Louie came in through the door, smiling through his mustache with a newspaper under his arm.

-Morning! Oh, do you mind if i borrow that when you're done?- you asked pointing at the rolled up paper.

-You can have it now if you want, i read it on the way here- he handed it to you and you unfolded it- Didn't know you read the newspaper- he looked over at you as he threw in his apron.

You shifted through the pages until you reached the very last few of them, the classifieds, you used to read it more, specially when you were in Chicago and it was your job, but since coming back here you found you had better things to do.

-I used to read it more, but now I'm just looking for a an apartment so...- you shrugged.

With everything that had happened in your life in the past few months, time had slipped off of you and the other day you realized that it was almost the end of the year and you had been living with your mom for around 2-3 months, so you decided since you did have a job now it was about time you found your own place again.

It had been really long since the last time you lived alone coming to think about it, if anything you had barely ever lived alone, you had your dorm to yourself for a few months before you found a roommate in college, and after that you lived with Nick for a long time, well, until this year basically. Speaking of him, you hadn't heard a word from your ex since the hoodie incident happened, you were still left with a sour taste in your mouth after that, but now you were pretty sure that had been the peak of his anger, still, it was a complete and absolute dick move, if you were being honest, probably the worst out of all the things that had happened.

You shook your thoughts away and breathed deeply as you dragged your finger through the pages, looking to circle something good to check out later before starting to work, there was no use in hurting about the past, it already happened, you can't change it, and you had already mourn it. That had been your mantra for around a week now, you had forced yourself not to think about the confusing Philip situation, trying not to focus on your torn feelings about it, hoping maybe they would go away like that, after all he never tried to talk to you or anything else since Thanksgiving, so that kind of proved your doubts.

There were a few possible options you took note of in the newspaper, instead of circling them you wrote the information on your phone and saved it for later so you could give Louie his newspaper back. Erica had told you about this place below her own, but the rent was a little too up there for living on your own.