Friends

-What's up man??- Jerry Roscoe walked over to the booth with open arms and a flashy smile.

He greeted Philip like old pals do.

He said he didn't invite anyone else, then again, if you wanted to invite the bully and the bullied to the same place, you would also lie to them about the other one being there. Difference is, you wouldn't invite the bully, you thought Philip wouldn't either, apparently you were wrong.

You gulped twice, once the spit from your mouth and and a second time what was left from your drink, although something told you you'd need a couple more of those to feel totally fine. When you looked up again, a tall, very skinny and blonde girl was trailing behind Jerry.

And who was that??

She greeted Philip cupping his face with one hand and kissing his cheek with her lipgloss pancaked lips, your brows furrowed slightly as Philip's jaw tensed and he looked over at you.

-Um, Y/n this is...- he paused for a full two seconds and barbie intervened, extending her hand to you.

-Im Chelsea- she said, as if her name was supposed to mean something to you- Philip and i used to date-

As she said this her body, more specifically her breasts, pressed against Philip's arm as he hugged it and flashed you a big smile followed by a giggle as she sat down between him and Jerry, he placed her arm around her shoulders.

Of course you did.

-Nice to meet you...- you said a bit quietly, not wanting to take much part on this group of individuals.

-And I'm Jerry- he smiled at you as well- Chelsea and i are dating-

You glanced at Philip, who didn't seem too confused or worried, and even had a small closed smile on his face. Did Jerry truly not remember you or was he messing with you, Philip shifted in his seat a bit before speaking.

-You guys are...what are you guys doing here?- the slurr that was on his words before was now gone, but he couldn't have sobered up so fast.

-We're just passing by, having a little date night- Chelsea said, leaning against Jerry in a clingy way- So how are you doing cupcake?-

Her hand slithered to Philip's knee and you concluded she was talking to him, he had just called him cupcake, you didn't know if the knot on your belly was from wanting to throw up, burst into laughter, or jealousy, either way you shook your head, couldn't be jealousy, you and Philip weren't anything.

You took the chance of your empty glass to scurry away to the bar, away fron the hot ex girlfriend and the bully you apparently were still shaken up by, it wasn't that you were afraid, it was the fact that he could bring it up, he could give you funny looks, you were wearing a short skirt, who was to say he wouldn't take the chance to make fun of you yet again, and then there was Chelsea, she was so conventionally hot it made you feel stupid for putting this outfit on, suddenly you felt over dressed, seen, no, watched, like you did in high school, as if someone was simply looking, waiting for something, even the slightest detail to pick apart from you.

While you waited for the shot and drink you ordered, you glanced back at the table, you could see Jerry and Philip talking it away, and Chelsea had her hand still on his knee, you saw her laugh and bring her hand up in the moment to rub at his arm, and Philip smiled at her, you looked away.