Interrupted

Warning ⚠️: Sum mild smut

------
You didn't know if you wanted this, you had just come out of a serious relationship, yeah there wasn't any love left really, but still, you weren't sure you were ready to jump into something that wouldn't go further from casual. You didn't think it was the best for you to do that, and even less with Phillip and his womanizer reputation. You were afraid you would catch feelings, and wouldn't give yourself time to heal before jumping into something else.

But then today, when you pulled away, as soon as it stopped, as soon as you looked up at him again, those puppy eyes, the ruffled pitch black hair, the aquiline nose and swollen lips open agape to breathe ragged breaths, you knew you wanted it, you wanted him.

Just thinking back to it, the way he kissed you, the broad figure of him leaning over you, his tongue licking at your lip and exploring your mouth in such sweet moves, his hand on your breast, and the delicate but hot way he pinched at your nipple. Your mind started to wonder, now laying in bed at night, about how it would've gone if you had kept going, the pressing bulge in his pants, he had to be big, there was no way his hands were that big and his dick wasn't.

You wondered if he'd be the moaning type, how he'd look with pleasure tainting his face. Your hand snaked down to under your pajama pants, just gently rubbing over your panties, you let yourself relax, remembering his touch, his warm tongue, your hand went under your underwear, you were as wet as you'd been when he touched you.

Your thoughts wandered further than today, you pictured him over you, between your legs, kissing your neck as he thrusted into you, your fingers rubbed at your slit, up and down and pushing at the entrance, rubbing that spot you liked right as you barely pushed your finger in, you took your free hand to where Phillip's was today, and pinched at your nipple like he did, your breath hitched, thinking of him doing that with his mouth, pulling and sucking at your tit as he looked up at you and you ran your fingers down the waves of his hair.

Your other hand moved to give your clit the attention it had been begging for the entire day, you rubbed circles and up and down sloppy patterns, and squealed quietly, loving the tingles and shivers it sent, imagining how good Phillip's fingers would feel in their place. Rubbing faster, your hips started bucking up, your orgasm building up, your breaths harsh and loud, picturing him fingering you as he hummed praises in your ear with the low velvet voice he spoke in when he flirted with you.

And it was working, you didn't want to be one of Phillip's girls, thinking he'd never have a real attraction to you further from physical. But you didn't think about it now, your fingers rubbing fast over your clit, getting higher by the second, you were so close, your eyes sealed shut and your mouth open, choking out little squeals.

-Ah...Phillip...- you whispered.

Like it was a bad joke, just then, your phone started going off, vibrating loudly on the nightstand, you whined and groaned, reaching with the hand that was at your boob. Unknown number, but it didn't look like those survey numbers or phone company numbers, then you remembered.

Huh, he's got some timing...

-Hello?- you answered, hoping your breathing wasn't too agitated.

-Hey...- he said slowly- You busy?-

-Um...- you looked at your wet fingers- No no, why?-

-Well I remembered why i came to your house today, why do you sound like you were running?-

You mouthed a "fuck" and tried to steady your breaths as quietly as possible.

-I don't know, i wasn't running...- you cleared your throat.