Im Keeping These

Warning ⚠️ SMUT: choking, pinning, dirty talk

—————
He carried you all the way to his room, not once did he wobble or grunted with effort, you had to admit it was pretty damn hot, the guy was holding you like you were some light weight groceries.
Once he entered his room, he turned around (you were still hanging over him) and locked the door and then finally he placed you back down, your skirt had rolled up again and your shirt was a loose mess.

You were about to ask what the hell was up with him when his hands grabbed at your waist and pinned you to the door, his lips back on yours, drawing sharp breaths, his body pressing against yours, feeling the width of his figure plaster over yours. He pulled off his jacket and shirt in two quick movements, pulling away to do so, your own jacket and top followed, he tossed them aside while he watched you look up at him with expecting dark eyes, and he dove forward again into your mouth, you exhaled a satisfied whine and reached up to tangle your hands on his hair, but he was quick to gently snatch your wrists and pin them up over your head.

-Be quiet...- he whispered as he dragged his lips from your ear to your neck.

Just then you happened to remember his mom was probably sleeping somewhere on the first floor, you pressed your lips together, hoping to be able to keep it together.

That hope was pretty much gone when Philip's lips sucked on your sweet spot and a small whimper came up your throat, you choked it out, feeling Philip smile against your skin, you wanted to punch him in the arm, he was going to have his fair share of fun with this. You knew it as soon as one of his hands left your wrists, still very much pinned since his hands were gigantic and he didn't need both, he kneaded one of your breasts over the lace of your bra, twirling his thumb over the nipple just a bit before going down to the hem of your skirt and caressing your thigh, his mouth now at the crook of your neck sucking and nibbling.

He shifted his knee to spread your legs a little further for him, his hand went under your skirt, running his knuckles up your inner thigh until they reached your warm and wet covered center, he rubbed two light digits up and down your slit over your panties and your breath hitched.

-Hmm have you been this wet all night for me?- he smiled against your skin.

You bit your lip and nodded, his words sending shivers down your spine, you bucked your hips forward against his fingers and leaned your head back, wanting him to give you more, his hand let go of your wrists and your eyes opened, but he didn't stop, you slowly lifted your hand to rest on the back of his neck, encouraging his kisses down to your collarbones, his free hand sneaked to your back and undid your bra rather quickly, you let go just enough to tug it off and place your hands back on his neck to pull him back to you, taking his wet lips in your mouth as his naked chest came to contact with yours.

You wanted to press your thighs for pressure but since you couldn't you swayed your hips yet again, and that was when his fingers left you and his hands twirled your legs for you to turn around, guided by the haze of lust you obeyed and pressed your torso onto the door, arching your back just a little to bring your butt out. A hot breath hit the back of your shoulder and his hands came up your thighs again, bringing them to hike up your skirt over your butt and to your waist, he fondled and squeezed at it.

Although you wouldn't ask for it, you wanted him to spank you again, you bit your lip knowing he couldn't since you both needed to be-

*SLAP*

Well, nevermind...

You yelped and turned to give him a glare, he kept fondling your ass and caressing over the now red spot.