Sweet And Salty

HUGE shoutout to my beta K_Marie2086 once again because she's the best

This chapter is very special to me so it did take long but i promise, you won't regret it a single bit 😏 enjoy...

WARNING: HEAVY smut.

—————
-Just push it in- you told him.

Philip slowly pushed, hissing as soon as he felt the heat and drawing back.

-I can't it's hot- he shrugged.

-Well yeah if you push it slowly of course it's gonna hurt you- you gestured, looking up at him- Just do it all at once, quickly-

-Are you sure i won't spill?- he said, holding them in his hand and looking inside.

-You'd have to shake it for it to spill, trust me just push em'- you exhaled, losing patience as your legs started to cramp.

-Well i don't know I've never done this before...- he said, shuffling on his spot and preparing himself to try again.

-Oh come on it's not that different from what we've done before...- you shrugged.

-Easy for you to say, you do this all the time!- his eyes widened, traveling between his hand and your face.

You sighed and rolled your eyes again, losing your patience, sure you were the one that suggested this but he was the one who wanted to try this, and he had done well until you opened up, now he was scared.

-Just put the damn cupcakes in the oven!- you exclaimed.

-Okay okay!- he yelled back, pushing them in and letting go of the tray with the speed of light.

You gestured dramatically as you closed the oven in a "finally" manner, looking up at him and shaking your head as you both chuckled at each other.

It was rounding two weeks since he had gotten the cast taken off, since he was supposed to move all of his stuff out of the apartment and back to his mother's house, since he was supposed to leave, and he did do so, for about a day before he took you out for dinner one day and came back to stay the night, and then almost every night after that. You had concluded in a silent agreement that you missed being around each other, and by now a good amount of his clothes, his toothbrush and his laptop were here, his shoes were by your door and every morning you'd wake up next to each other and get ready for work.

And since the very first day he had made it his mission, just like he had promised before, to fuck you all around the new apartment, you had been bent over the table, had sucked his cock while he leaned back over the counter dividing the kitchen and the living area eating his morning cereal, even cock warmed him while he finished off work, only to be carried over to the couch and ride him while he watched.

But your favorite thing was just having him around, waking up to him in the kitchen, looking up from your phone and see him on that very couch, talking nonsense while you showered together. You had turned into a constant in each other's daily life, and even if it had only been two weeks it felt like months, he just fitted into your space and life so very well, you just never wanted him to leave.

Today was Paul's birthday, Hillary was back in town and they were having a cookout over at their house to celebrate, she just seemed excited to see everyone, even Wendy was coming. Hillary had insisted you brought something sweet, and Phillip had insisted he wanted to help instead of just watch this time.

And he took it very seriously, even for Phillip, he followed your instructions carefully and you watched him with a smile, not even noticing that you had made too much buttercream, instead too busy taking note of every line and gesture, like when he concentrated and looked down, causing his lips to look even poutier than usual.