Cheshire Cat Smile

Hello beautiful people 😌 I'm sorry this took so long to write, i started my second year of college AND i switched phones so it has been a little messy but I'm here with some fluff and some smut for you all 💋

WARNING: Smut, drug use (nothing heavy), unsanitary sex location (tehe)

----------

Phillip had kissed you twice today before you went to work, muttering those three words against your lips that made your legs putty and your heart skip a beat.

There was a lightness in your moving since you spoke them, and a constant smile on your lips, it would stretch while you were at work, arms sore from kneading dough, you'd hum all the time in a sing song tone, like a dumb disney princess.

You loved it, you loved him.

You couldn't remember the last time this had happened to you, it felt like more than forever, it felt like never actually, a part of you knew you must look like the most insane idiot on the outside but you could just not find the energy to care, you were too busy thinking about his soft low voice telling you he loved you over and over again over the course of the last week or so.

Before Phillip you had been taken for granted, for so long, you now questioned if you had truly loved Nick, maybe you had, some time at the very start of your relationship, but now it felt so weak and far and that it clearly didn't count. You knew you'd never forget this feeling.

-Well someone's happy lately...- you heard Loui's observation from besides you, making you realize you had been doing it again, the smiling and the lip biting.

You shook your head, as tough as it was you needed to focus, Loui chuckled.

-Sorry, I'm in my own little world- you said, sighing to yourself and blinking, trying to get it together.

There was of course, like right now, the moments where you'd catch yourself a little too high up in the clouds and because you were you, it just made sense that you'd try to bring yourself down, insisting that you were getting too excited too fast, that you were smiling a little too big.

-That guy has you all smitten, i think I'm gonna have to have a word with him soon- Loui raised a brow, walking by you on his way to the oven- What's his name again?-

-Phillip- you said, he hummed, washing his hands.

-Seems like a nice guy...- he observed, you raised a brow at him now.

-Do you know him?- you joked.

-No but i hear you talk about him with Erica sometimes, and he picked you up for lunch the other day right? Tall guy, cocky grin?- he furrowed his brows in thought.

Just then Erica was walking in, and you both laughed out loud, you even had to stop cutting the cinnamon rolls for a moment before you nodded.

-That's him, yup.- you giggled.

-They're in looove- Erica wiggled his brows at Loui, and felt the embarrassment crawling up your spine as you rolled your eyes- I remember when she told me he would ever only be a casual thing, now they practically live together...-