14 [Rewritten]

The next day, Ciel reopened the Barrymore case. After breakfast, Ciel sat down at the table, reviewing all the information that they had collect about the demon hound.

Finny ran into the room with Mey-Rin, behind him. "Where is Angela?" Shouted Finny in worry since he couldn't find her anywhere on the estate.

"We tried looking for her," told Mey-Rin.

"She is away collecting medicinal herbs for Finny, she heard about you feeling sick," said Bard, walking into the room.

"At the forest?" Questioned Mey-Rin.

"I guess, shit the demon hound," muttered Bard, running a hand through hid hair.

"We need to find her now!" Exclaimed Finny, leaving the room in a hurry to go and save Angela. Mist surrounded the forest, making it hard to see anything, the Phantomhive servants apart from Sebastian split up to search for Angela.

"Angela are you there?!" Shouted Finny, searching for Angela amongst the bushes. Only to be disappointed that she wasn't there.

"If you can here us say something!" Exclaimed Mey-Rin. The servants paused when they heard a growling coming from the mist. The demon hound decided to reveal itself.

Glowing blood red eyes, pierced through the mist. Its razer sharp teeth gave another warning growl at Finny, who was spying the demon hounds claws that held a ripped piece of fabric.

Finny eyes widened as he realized who the fabric belonged too. "That's Angela!" Shouted Finny in shock. He was so angry that he couldn't thing straight, he ran at the snow coloured dog and grabbed a hold of it's paw. The hound tried to pry him of but Finny held the hounds paw tightly. "I'm not letting go!"

After, five minutes of the dog swinging Finny around in the air, said boy couldn't hold on any longer and fell to the ground. "Finny watch out!" Warned Mey-Rin, watching as the demon hound tried to kill Finny.

"Look out for the paw!" Called Bard, Finny didn't have time to dodge the incoming demon hounds paw. He shut his eyes, letting out a small scream. Luckily for Finny the paw was stopped by Sebastian. "Cutting it a bit close!"

Sebastian dismissed him. "Would you look at that so well trained you even know how to shake hands. But I'm afraid well trained or not you'll have to go!" Told Sebastian, sending the demon hound flying through the air, and crashing into a large rock.

"Come, this is no time for playing with a puppy, Finish him!" Commanded Ciel, watching Sebastian play with the demon hound.

"Master!" Shouted the trio of Phantomhive servants..

"Certainly, I will finish it of at once," said Sebastian, walking up to the demon hound, who faced Sebastian stopping dead in its tracks and sniffing the air.

"It smells irresistible doesn't it dog. This is what you want, right?" Asked Sebastian, showing and presenting a box of dog treats in front of the demon hound.

"Dog treats?" Questioned the Phantomhive servants. The demon hound sprinted toward Sebastian, trying to gain the treats.

"There is only one way to properly train a bad dog, it is to teach the creature to obey your every command. By using rewards and punishment," said Sebastian,kicking the dog into the ground. "Punishment!" Sebastian proceeded to pet the dog."Reward!"

Sebastian repeatedly dished out punishments and rewards until he landed on top of the dog, creating a huge hole in the ground.
"Quit doodling," said an annoyed Ciel.

A massive amount of water shot up from the hole, Sebastian appeared on top of it, holding a naked man. "This village is intending to be a resort, no? Then it needs a main attraction and what kind of butler would I be if I couldn't do this much," told Sebastian.

The grey haired man that Sebastian was carrying in his arms, licked Sebastian's cheek. Sebastian gave the man a death glare, wiping the saliva off his cheek. Angela appeared out of nowhere and ran towards the group. "Pluto!" Exclaimed Angela.

"Pluto?" Questioned the Phantomhive servants, Pluto ran to Angela and started licking her cheek.

"Good boy my good boy," said Angela, patting Pluto's head in affection.

"Explain, Miss," told Ciel, wanting answers.

"This is Pluto, I meet him last month, I've always been a big dog lover and he was so adorable that I just had to take," answer Angela as she continued to pet Pluto.

"Adorable?" Questioned Ciel.

"He does have a bad habit of turning human when he is excited," said Angela.

"A habit. You called it a habit?!" Exclaimed a shocked Bard.

"So you feed him and sheltered him for a month without telling anyone," said Sebastian.

"That's right, Lord Barrymore used the legend to control the villagers. I didn't know what would happen if he found out about Pluto. I never thought that this sweet boy would hurt him. I beg you sir please take Pluto with you," pleaded Angela. "He needs a firm hand and I think Sebastian could do it."

Sebastian eyes widened, he did not want to deal with this dog. "No thank you. I'm a butler not one hell of a dog trainer," said Sebastian dismissing the idea instantly, he didn't want to have to deal with the dog again. it would cut his time down with his precious cats.

"Why not?" Cut in Ciel, smirking at Sebastian.It was common knowledge that Sebastian hated dogs.

"Master, is this an order?" Questioned Sebastian as his eyes sharpened at Ciel.

"It is, I think I'll find it amusing and I might not be the only one," said Ciel.

*****

The Phantomhive group had packed their bags and were ready to leave Barrymore Castle. All of the human servants were sitting in the carriage, waiting for Sebastian and Pluto to join them in the carriage.

"I hope he is taken care of properly and maybe I should visit," said Angela with a smile, a fake one that almost nobody could tell was fake.

"I don't know if that would be a good idea," told Sebastian, not liking the idea of Angela appearing in the household. "What?"

"You were able to tame a Demon hound not many could do that. You seem to have a talent for wrapping lesser beings around your figure," said Angela, continuing to stare at each other, irritating Sebastian.

"Sebastian lets go!" Commanded Ciel, Sebastian followed the others into the carriage.

"Goodbye, I hope I see you again!" Shouted Finny to Angela while the others waved to her.

"One day you shall as well as that red haired reaper," muttered Angela with a small grin.