20

Anyone's POV
The duo appeared outside the the Grim Reaper Library. Grell summoned his death scythe ready for battle while Sebastian pulled out 4 knifes, each between his fingers.

"Of course, the winged rat would come here, the Grim Reaper Library," Grell said. "We must hurry if you want to save your young master."

Sebastian And Grell hurried inside the Library, William used his death scythe to attack the intruders, not knowing that his boss was with them.

"My, My William as sharp as always," Grell smirked as he dodges the incoming attack. William eyes widened when he saw who he attacked but turned coldly when looking at Sebastian.

"I thought I smelled a rat," William commented, he retracted his death scythe. "Really, Grell. I thought you had more class than inviting vermin into the library."

"What a hypocrite you are reaper. Are you telling me that you willing let the other vermin you into the library?" Sebastian gave a cocky smirk.

"Why you..." William said angry but was cut off by an annoyed Grell. "Shut up! The both of you! Now is not the time to be fighting between each other, we have an infestation to exterminate," Grell told them with a strict glare, he really wanted to punish the angel.

"We better go and find the angel then," William stated.

Meanwhile with Ciel

Ciel was resting on a chair, besides him was the angel, Angela. She was looking at him curiously. Ciel woke up after looking at memories of that fateful night.

"So your awake now are you?" Angela spoke

"So it was you Angela"

Did you enjoy the record of your past? Did it feel like being wrapped on soft velvet, or perhaps sand paper?"

"Why did you do it?! Why did you kill my parents?!" Screamed Ciel to the Angela. He glared at her with burning hatred in his eyes.

"Killed? What's disturbing thing to say. I'm not the only one to have killed your parents. But you know that, it was your butler, no. It was you."

"How could you?"

"You are truest an unclean human but there is a glow that would be a shame to be wasted. So Ciel, Shall I changed your past?" Angela Questioned as she made her way over to Ciel.

"What? No!" Protested Ciel, he struggled to get out her grip. Angela presses her hand against his forehead. Ciel fell limp.

"Sleep know, and once you waken you will be pure!" She laughed at the last part.

Back with the others

Sebastian, Grell and William ran inside to the library, where Ciel was being held. The trio reached it and were meet with the sight of Ciel in the air with his cinematic records being shown.

"Master!" Sebastian called is worry, he was about to run to him but was stopped by Grell death scythe.

"If you interfere now his cinematic record will be changed or worse, destroyed," stated Grell.

A miracle happened, Ciel rewound his own cinematic record. Angela looked in horror at Ciel. Sebastian caught Ciel in his arms.

"What a horrible, unclean soul. I should have never shown you pity! I will now purify you all!" Angela screamed as her wings flew up into the air.