2

A/N: I don't own Black Butler, if I did Grell would be a total badass and going out with undertaker or have a harem of men including undertaker.

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Another timeskip 8 years

Grell's pov

During the next Eight years, I have received various tutors and scholars to prepare me for being the next earl Sutcliff. And lets not forget about the many parties I have to attend but worse of all the girls, they are like rabid dogs. I still to this day dont know how people in this time period could live without WIFI but at least I have William and my family. Speaking of William I do hope he will eventually forgive me for throwing him to the wolves. I mean it was either him or me and it certainly wasn't going to be me.

Today was my Thirteenth birthday and unlucky for me was that my parents had decided to start looking for engagement candidates. The maids and butlers were running around like headless chickens, trying to add the finishing touches for the party. I went into a bath first and washed myself then I put on a silk dark blue dress shirt with black trousers and a black tie, brushed my hair long hair and put it up into a ponytail.

Anybody's pov

A knock at the door was heard, "Come in" told Grell

The door opened and William walked in with a small box.

"Happy birthday Grell" he said with a small smile and handing him the box.

"Thank you but Im not looking forward to today." Grell complained in a whiney tone

"Oh, and whys that?" William said in a knowing tone, a smirk forming in his face.

"You know why, I dont want to be engaged to one of those..... those snobby spoilt entitled banshees" he whined

"Really Grell, i have already done this and its not as bad as you think" William said

"But you havent even met her yet!"

"Grell, just accept it but that doesn't mean you have to like it , i dont" William told him. pushing up his glasses

"Hmph, fine i'll accept but i doesn't mean i will like it."

Both william and Grell walked down to the ballroom and sat down at the table were both Grell and William's parents were at.

An hour had past when Earl Sutcliff stood up and made a toast.

"It has been thirteen years since the birth of my son and today marks the day of the first steps of becoming a man that our family will be proud of." He said proudly making Grell blush in embarasment.

He continued " And i am also pleased to announce that my son and Maria the daughter of viscount Marcus will be engaged and will be married on the summer after their Eighteenth birthdays."

Once Grell heard what his father said he couldn't help but grip his fists tightly until William saw it and pulled Grell into a hug to confert him.

"Father may i go to my room, i feel ill" asked Grell

"well okay, just make sure you feel better" told his father

Grell walked up to his room with William following on his tail. Both boy sat on Grell bed.

" Do you want to talk about it?" questioned William

" Father had to engage me to the queen of the banshees!" shouted Grell

"Really or are you just over exaggerating, hm?" asked William

" She throws tantrums at every little thing, If she thinks someone is more beautiful than her she makes their lives hell, oh and she once made a couple of children cry" Grell stated

"How is that over exaggerating?" he continued in a questioning tone

"Okay maybe and this is a maybe, you might not be over exaggerating" William said

"I am not over exaggerating and i am actuall tired" said Grell

"You and your sleep Grell" William laughed and continued " Well it is getting late i supppose so i will head of, see you next time"

"Goodbye and goodnite" Grell said as he hugged William

William left and Grell just lay on his bed thinking about the previous eventes that just happened. "I hope nothing bad happens in the future" He said in his quiet room then he drifted into a dreamless sleep.