4

A/N: I have been trying to find a reincarnated Grell story but the only one close to it was a harry potter is Grell which is quite good but is not finished so I have decide to do my own story.

P.s. I don't own Black Butler, if I did Grell would be a total badass and going out with undertaker or have a harem of men.

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Anybody's Pov

Grell slowly opened his eyes, he looked around at his surroundings, pale white walls covered the room he was in, what looked to be an office, their was a desk, a messy desk with lots of bits and bobs such as a report about the increased numbers of souls being collected. Further looking around he noticed that behind the desk there was a comfy looking black leather chair.

Suddenly the door behind him opened and went in a black haired male in a suit with glasses, covering his yellowish, green eyes which nearly all grim reapers have.

"Grell Sutcliff" he spoke and continued

"My name is Elijah Kirkland, before you ask anything I will explain why you are here. Since you have committed suicide you are now a grim reaper as punishment. However their can be some exceptions. The basic definition of a grim reaper is that of a neutral supernatural being, whose duty is to review and collect souls, that is what you will be doing. Grim reapers know who to judge by having the soul retrieval list. Each grim reaper will get their own special death scythe. The death scythe is used to view the judges cinematic records then the reaper uses the scythe again to sever the persons soul for their body. Again a human can be removed from the list only when they are judged to have been one 'who has potential to be beneficial for this world' but it is very rare. Grim reapers work in pairs so once you have finished you training, you will be paired with someone. Now if there are any questions please feel free to ask."

"How long will I have to work as a grim reaper?"

"It differs for every person"

Elijah showed Grell the facilities then showed him to the reaper apartments. He also told him that he would have a roommate.

~Grell's shared apartment~

Grell was grateful that the tour was over, now he could go to sleep. He opened the door, not caring if anyone else was in, found an unused bedroom and slept in it.

The next morning Grell woke up and decided to explore the apartment. It was bare but it had the essentials.

He needed coffee, lots of coffee. He made the coffee and sat down on the couch. Carefully sipping the coffee so not to spill any, he noticed a letter addressed to himself. He put the coffee down and opened the letter, it read.

Dear Grell

I'm sorry that you had to die again so soon, to make it up to you I have sent you a gift. Again I'm so sorry

Love Envy

'So she knows, I thought she forgot about me and she sent me a gift too' thought Grell trying to process the new information, it was to early for this.

*Ding* the door went

"I suppose that must be my roommate" murmured Grell as he walked to the door and opened it.

"I see your as dead as I am" the stranger said

"I knew nothing could keep us apart"

"Truly nothing my dear Grell"

"Of, course this will probably be a walk in the park for, William"

"At least we're partners"

"Hn"

"Don't hn me and our teachers are called Adrian and Yoruichi.

'Just great undertaker and the goddess of flash'

"Am I allowed to come in now?"

"Oh, Of course come in"

Both men walked into the apartment and continued to talk.

"Grell we start our training next week."

"William I know I have said this yet but I missed you, don't ever die on me again" Grell said in a girly voice

"Of course Grell as long as you don't do something that stupid again" William said in a stern voice that almost made Grell laugh.

"Now food" Grell told William

"Agreed"

Both of them went to the kitchen to make some food.