5

A/N: I'm alive

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Anybody's Pov

Grell was sitting in his office doing paperwork. He had been promoted up the ranks of the Shinigami. After he had received his training to adviser, sure it meant he could boss some other Shinigami but it was boring. It was simple really, all he had to do was supervise, occasionally collect souls and go through and mark paperwork. Speaking of paperwork, Grell was being forced to do it by William.

"Why is there so much?" stressed Grell

"Because you didn't complete last weeks" told William, pushing up his glasses.

"I swear the paper is multiplying by the minute." huffed Grell

'Why was there so much? Couldn't they just burn it all even the demons must hate the damed paperwork too.'

"Grell if you don't finish it today, I'll tell Yoruichi that your slacking again."

"No, don't, I'll do it!"

'Screw this undertaker can do the paperwork. Besides I can always threated to destroy undertakers coffins.'

A sadistic smirk was placed on Grell's face. William just rolled his eyes, used to Grell's antics, he had to be he was stuck with him. Secretly he didn't mind though.

*Whack*

William smacked the back of Grell's head.

"What was that for?" Grell yelled in pain

"Being an idiot"

"I'll show you, who's the Idiot."

Grell was about to get up and smack William back but someone knocked at the door. Grell fixed himself and the said "Come in" in a professional voice.

A new shinigami walked in and greeted the two with a small "Hello" he then gave them a file and tell them that the big boss wanted them to do a case for him because of the lack of staff and nobody wanted to do overtime again.

"Tell the boss we'll do it tonight." Grell said, then the boy walked away to tell the boss they had received it.

As soon as the door shut Grell cheered.

"Finally, some action"

"I suppose it has been awhile since we have last been out."

Grell opened the fill and looked inside. His eyes widened, never would have guessed that he was going to reap the souls of the people responsible for the deaths of the Phantomhive family, well apart from Ciel.

"What is it Grell?" William gave a concerned look for his friend.

"Nothing, it's nothing for you to worry about."

"Hn"

Grell snorted

'Why does William sound like an uchiha?'

Timeskip

Grell and William appeared with their death scythes ready to collect the souls.

"It's beginning" Stated Grell

The both began to hear hundreds of screams inside the manor in front of them.

"I don't want whatever's inside to have all the fun." Grell sprinted inside the manor and then began his dance of death, killing anyone who stood in his way. William was beside him also killing the cultists.

Minutes had passed since the had started and it looked like they had killed everyone on the to die list.

"I believe we are done, Grell" William said while cleaning his death scythe.

Grell looked at the pile of dead bodies and then to William.

"How weak and boring"

"If your bored do your paperwork"

"Never!" Grell announced definitely

"Your such a child"

Grell stuck his tongue out at him

"Point proven"

They both left the burning manor, one of the occultist probably left a stove on or something, it wasn't their problem.

Grell looked towards the hillside, there was two people on top of it. A black haired butler and a blue haired teenager.

'The plot changed, obviously because I'm here but Ciels older than he should be.'

"Grell are you listening to me?"

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"Do you want to go and get some food?"

"Yes, but the last one there has to pay!"

"Really"

"Really"

"Prepare to loss then"

"Ha, as If you could win against you boss."