1

A/N: I don't own Black Butler, if I did Grell would be a total badass and going out with undertaker or have a harem of men including undertaker.

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Time skip 5 years

Grell's POV

It has currently been 5 years since I was reincarnated into the Black Butler world. I dont know if I should call myself lucky or unlucky to be born before the start of the series. However, since the series didnt specify anything about Grells past, I was going in blind.

My new mother was called Countess Sophia Camellia Sutcliff nee Lawson and my new father was called Earl Alexander Charles Sutcliff. They were.... Well lets just say they were unique but they did love me, a lot actually and were sometime borderline protective over me. The time period was around the 1300s, I guessed because of the way they talked and dressed. My new family was very rich and so we lived lived in a big manor type house in South Cambridgeshire. They constantly spoiled me rotten but today we were having guests over.

Flashback (Couple of days before)

"Grell, dear" my mother spoke in a soft and sweet manner. This caused me to look up from my book, The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

"Yes mother" I replied

"Your father and I are having some guests over in the next couple of days" she told me and continued "They are the Spears family and the family is Viscounts, even though we are higher than them in terms of hierarchy, please show them some respect."

"Ok mother, I will be on my best behavior. Where is father?" I asked her while tilting my head to the side.

"He is quite occupied right now" she told me giving me a sadistic smile.

'*shivers* My mother makes Alois Trancy look like a puppy'

Flashback End

I was doing my daily routine, with help from my butler, Sebastian (jk his real name is Arthur). My new appearance was a bit different from my old one; I now had an oval shaped face with short dark red hair and had near perfect vision with my greenish-yellow eyes like the shinigami ones from the series. I didn't need glasses.

After I got ready, I made my way to the living room to go to my parents.

"Grell, just in time, we have a few minutes till they arrive" spoke my father as we walked outside our house to greet them.

A few minutes later, I saw a carriage being pulled by two white horses. Once it stopped, the driver helped put a wooden step in front the carriage door. The first person to step out was a man in his late twenties. He was fairly tall and had black hair, reaching to just before his neck and had emerald green eyes. He also wore expensive and well fitted clothes.

Next to come out of the carriage was a beautiful women, she looked to be in her mid twenties. She had long dark brown hair and the most captivating blue eyes which reminded me of crystals.

The last person that came out of the carriage shocked me slightly but I managed to stay composed. The boy looked like a mini William spears. He looked like a mixture of his parents with his dark brown hair from his mother and his green eyes from his father.

My parents and I walked up to them and the greeted them.

"Who is this?" asked Viscount Spears

"He is my son and his name is Grell, Grell Sutcliff" my father answered proudly

I blushed lightly at the praise and said "pleasure to meet you"

"Well Grell, my name is Viscount James Spears but you can call me James" he said "This is my lovely wife Olivia and my brilliant son." William he continued while smiling.

"Now who is this?" asked my father

"This is my son William, William Spears" James said

A small "Hello" was heard from William

My father did the exact same, introduced himself and our family.

"I think we should head into the manor, its starting to get a bit cold" father said

"Yes, I think we should" James agreed

All of us walked into the

Father asked me If I wanted to take William and go to my room and play while the adults were talking

I replied sure while grabbing WIlliam's hand and bringing him to my room.

Anybody's POV

Both women and men look at the seen and had similar thoughts of 'Aww thats cute'

Meanwhile up in the room William and Grell were getting to know each other by asking questions like

What is your favorite color? Grell - Red William - Black

What is your favorite animal? Grell - Dogs William - Dogs

When is your birthday? Grell - October 31st William - August 15th

What do you like to do? Grell - Painting and Drawing William - Reading

The both asked questions while drawing pictures.

"Friends?" asked Grell

"Friends" said William

"Let's pinky promise that we will be friends forever friends" told Grell with a smile

"I pinky promise" said William with a small smile as well.

And from that day on Grell was bestfriends with William.

A/N: Should Grell recieve a harem of men? Please vote

YES - who should be in it?

NO - who should Grell be with and only with?