6

A/N: Still continuing to be alive.
"...." speaking

'....' thinking

Grell Pov

The plot was starting, at least now I would have some entertainment. Ah, Adrian or undertaker as he is now known. Heh, he must have rubbed of on me. Still it did sadden me when he "retired" it was boring without him but I still had William and Yoruichi.

Speaking of undertaker he has invited me to have some tea with him, that should be fun. I even have a joke prepared just for him.

I am currently walking to the door of his funeral parlour. The bells ringed a soft melody alerting him that I was here.

"UNDERTAKER!" I shouted and continued "I swear to lord death that I will destroy your precious coffins if you try to scare me."

One of the coffins opened, undertaker walked out of it.

"Aw your no fun Grell." Undertaker whined like a child. Then put one of his many dog biscuits into his mouth.

"Of course I'm fun unlike William, though he can be when he's really drunk." I said while flipping my red hair to one side.

"You still have those photos then?" Undertaker said with an evil glint in his eyes.

"How do you think I got him to do my work?"

Undertaker laughed like a mad person, well he is kinda mad. He soon calmed down.

"My dear Grell care for some tea and biscuits?" Undertaker asked me

"Yes"

Undertaker proceed to get the tea and biscuits. He then poured a cup for him and I.

"Here you go"

Undertaker passed me my tea.

"Earl grey"

"Yes it is. Is it still your favourite?"

"Indeed"

Anybody's POV

Grell and undertaker mad light conversation as the drank tea.

"Has anything exciting happened recently?"

"Now, now Grell you should know now that is you want information you must tell me a joke."

"Of course, A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription." (I don't own this).

"Bwahahah!" Undertaker laughed while falling off his chair.

"It wasn't even that good" murmured Grell

"Still is was quite funny"

"If you say so"

"Speaking of the previous question, their has been some new things that happened. Over half a year ago, the long thought dead son of the previous Lord Phantomhive has reappeared and with him a butler."

"A new guard dog huh? Has he come to you yet?"

"Once, actually for information on a few kidnapping cases."

"I bet as sone as you told him, the victims were found either dead or alive."

"You are correct. How is being an advisor?"

"Boring, But I have this feeling that something entertaining is going to happen."

"You too"

"At least you have some other entertainment than your dolls.

"Don't hate the dolls"

"I didn't say that. Oh is that the time."

"Really Grell"

"Yes, if you want to find me I'll be posing as Madam reds butler. I'll be able to see the entertainment more clearly from there."

"Fine then, keep me posted and do t do something stupid."

"I won't, I have to be careful especially to fool a demon."

"Still just be careful."

"If I didn't know any better I would think that you cared."

'More than you think Grell, more than you think.' Undertaker thought

" Ta Ta darling" said Grell while throwing a kiss in undertakers direction before leaving.

Grell left behind a slightly blushing undertaker.

"Now, where is my lovely Madam red" Grell asked to himself, standing at the top of a building within London.