11

"..."Speaking

'...'Thinking

Anybody's POV

Madam red and Ciel were having a game of chess while the butlers prepared a cup of tea for them.

"Is this really the time for a game of chess?" Ciel asked, thinking carefully on where make his next move on the board.

"Obsessing about it wont help you solve the case. Couldn't you have Sebastian do it all, dear?"

"He is just simply my chess piece. I am the one who moves him by giving orders but he's no ordinary piece. He can move as many squares as he needs to, like that."

Ciel moved his knight to knock over Madam red's king.

"That was against the rules you know."

"It would be if this was a game but rules like that have no meaning in the real world. There are always knights who break the rules and pawns who betray. Never let your guard down. Checkmate."

Ciel motioned for Sebastian to take away the chess set so he could have a chat with Madam red.

"Why, upon your return did you become the queens guard dog. For revenge?"

"The need for revenge wont bring back the dead. Nor bring them happiness."

"To answer you question, I didn't do it for them. I did it for myself. I want to find the people that did it and suffer like I did."

"I see, I still remember when you were born. You were so tiny and fragile like Arthur, I swore to protect you. You see I cant have anymore children and you remind me of a second son, so I wish you would quit this."

"This is a task that I have chosen for myself and no one else's. I don't regret my decision."

"I suppose its time to leave, i'll tell Arthur you said hello."

Sebastian lead Madam red to the door.

"Promise me Sebastian that you'll protect him"

"Fear not, I will protect him my lady."

Sebastian opened the door, outside it was Grell holding an umbrella.

"I'm here to escort you my Lady"

Ciel's Bedroom

Ciel laid on his bed thinking on who could possible be Jack the ripper. His hand combed his dark blue hair in frustration. Sebastian walked into his room with a list of suspects.

"No normal human could have do this."

"Sebastian, you did it"

"Of course I didn't my lord, I told you I never lie. Now the only possible suspect is the viscount, however..."

"You know more than you letting on."

"Master, I'm simple one hell of a butler. You know well that I only carry out orders that my master has directly given me."

"You only need to say the words then I can either become your Pawn or Knight. Now master move me to check"

Street

"Hell have to come this way so there is no way that he can get passed" Ciel said dressed as a paper boy.

"Yes"

"Now that I think about it the prostitutes have more in common, besides their profession."

"The most beautiful glossy black hair."