10 [Rewritten]

"...." speaking
'....'thinking

Madam Red used the Aunt card on Ciel, forcing him to have Sebastian train Grell to be a better butler. At the time of Madam Reds request, Ciel didn't think that it would be so bad, but he was very, very wrong.

"Ah!" Screamed Grell as he was on top of a food cart, which was speeding down the hallway of the Phantomhive manor. Grell was loving every single minute of it. 'This is fun,' thought Grell.

The food cart eventually made its way to the Phantomhive dining room. 'My apologies, Finny,' thought Grell as he watched the food cart stop in front of Finny, spilling all its contents onto Finny.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" Shrieked Finny, jumping around in pain from the hot liquid that was spilt on him by Grell. "Hot!" Grell went to Finnys side to try and do something about the hot liquid.

"I'm so sorry!" Exclaimed Grell as he went to grab a handkerchief from the table. "Let me help you," said Grell, grabbing the table cloth instead, be it an accident or not they didn't need to know.

Ciel rubbed his forehead in frustration, at Grell idiot antics. He was truly incompetent, or that was what Ciel was lead to believe.
"Master, why did you agree to take this useless idiot,'' whispered Bard, into Ciels ear.

"You're one to talk Bard," said Ciel, pausing for a moment and then he continued. "It didn't seem like such a bad idea, at the time."

*****

Flashback

"Oh, Ciel, darling. I have a tiny problem. You see my butler Grell,"  told Madam Red as she indicated Grell. "He's utterly incompetent."

"Madam Red-" Ciel was cut off before he could continue.

"Can you have Sebastian train him to be a decent butler? You can't refuse your favourite Aunt, now can you?" Asked Madam Red as she blew a kiss. She went up and hugged Ciel, although it was awkward on his part.

End

*****

"I thought Sebastian would be the only one inconvenience, I didn't expect to be affect as well," sighed Ciel as he massaged his forehead in frustration.

"Hohoho," hummed Tamaka, standing in the background and drinking his warm tea. Meanwhile, the other servants were glaring daggers at Grell.

"I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble. I simple don't know how to apologise enough to you, Wait! That's it! The only thing that I can do now is die," exclaimed Grell, magically pulling out a dagger and aiming it at his neck. "I shall atone with my death."

"Woah, calm down a second!" Cried Bard.

"Em, should we take the knife away?" Asked Mey-Rin while pushing up her glasses.

"There is no need for that," said Sebastian with a smile. "Besides, think of the horrible mess that you'll make," continued Sebastian as he placed a hand on Grell's shoulder and used the other hand to take the dagger from said man.

'Did the demon just touch me? He better of washed his hands, I don't want man whore,' thought Grell. "Thank you so much, Sebastian! You're very kind," sad Grell with stars in his eyes.

"That was kindness?" Exclaimed Mey-Rin and Finny.

"Now what I would like to know, is how you think it is except able to serve the young Master such weak tea?" Questioned Sebastian as he began prepare tea and explain what to put in it.
"Watch me. One spoon full for each person and one for the pot. Finally add and half a pint of water then wait as it steeps, until dark."