10

"..."speaking
'...'thinking
Anybody's POV
"Grell"

"Yes, my lady"

"Help us find some tea"

"Of course, my lady"

Grell, Madam red and Lau searched for tea in the house, causing a big mess that even the maids would have a hard time fixing.

"Where do they keep the tea?" Madam red huffed, slamming the doors of a cabinet.

"I can't find it either" Lau said, he sat down and started to hug the seat.

Voices could have been heard from the other side of the door.

"Some peace and quiet does sound nice."

The door opened

"Madam red, Lau, What are you doing here?" Ciel asked

"Your sudden appearance in town must mean..." Lau started

"That the queens guard dog has a new sent to follow." Madam red finished

"Now I suppose we better sit down and have a chat."

Everyone went to sit down while the butlers made tea and served it.

"He's struck again another prostitute was found gruesomely murdered at Whitechapel these killings are far from normal. The level of violence we're seeing is unprecedented." Ciel said, taking a sip of his tea.

"The most recent victim is a women named Mary Ann Nichols. It appears that a special type of blade was used on her. She was torn up beyond recognition."

"The murders distinctive style of killing has earned him the unique nickname from the press, Jack the Ripper."

"A frightening name" Lau muttered

"That's why I'm here early than expected, I hurried into town to look into the situation for myself."

"But are you sure that your brave enough to stomach the crime scene?" Lau asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"The sight of the dismembered body will certainly be horrific and one can only imagine the stench, blood and gore everywhere. Surely, it would be more than enough to drive some men mad. Are you prepared to see such a thing? Your just a young boy after all."

"I am the head of the Phantomhive's and in service to my Queen. Don't asked foolish questions."

"Your right"

Timeskip Crimescene

The small group walked through the crowd to get to the crime scene. Ciel and Sebastian walked ahead to a police officer who was keeping trespassers out.

"Sorry my boy, I'm afraid a crime scene is no place for a child." the officer said

"I'm here to see the victims body."

"The body?" The officer flinched

Behind the officer was Sir Arthur

"Well if it isn't Lord Phantomhive, What are you doing here?"

"You know this kid?"

"I'm here to help Sir Arthur, the investigation was dragging so she sent me. Of course" Ciel waved an envelop with the queen personal stamp on it.

"We at Scotland Yard are more than capable at handling this case."

"Splendid shall we go Sebastian"