13

Nextday

Ciel had re-opened the case, he sat at the table reviving all the information that he had collected.

Finny ran into the room with Mey-Rin.

"Where is Angela?" he shouted in worry since he couldn't find her anywhere in the estate.

"We tried looking for her" Mey-Rin told

"Away collecting medicinal herbs for Finny, she heard about you feeling sick." Bard answered

"At the forest?"

"I guess, shit the demon hound" Bard muttered

"We need to find her now!"

Forest

Mist surrounded the forest making it hard to see anything, the phantomhive servants apart from Sebastian searched for Angela.

"Angela are you there?"

"If you can here us say something!"

Growling was heard within the mist, it was the demon hound. It had glowing, blood red eyes, razer sharp teeth and a snow coloured fur coat. The dog had a ripped piece of fabric between its claws.

Finny realized who the fabric belonged to.

"That's Angela!"

He was so angry that he couldn't thing straight, he ran at the dog and grabbed a hold of it's paw. The hound tried to pry him of but Finny held the hound tightly.

"I'm not letting go!"

After, 5 minutes of the dog swinging Finny around in the air, Finny fell to the ground.

"Finny watch out!" Mey-Rin shouted

"Look out for the paw!" Bard called

Finny didn't have time to dodge the incoming paw.

"Ahhh!"

Luckily for Finny the paw was stopped by Sebastian

"Cutting it a bit close!" Bard shouted

Sebastian dismissed him

"Would you look at that so well trained, you even know how to shake hands. But I'm afraid well trained or not you'll have to go!"

Sebastian sent the dog flying into the air and then crashed into a large rock.

"Come, this is no time for playing with a puppy, Finnish him!" Ciel commanded

"Master!" Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny shouted

"Certainly, I will finish it of at once"

The hound again faced Sebastian but stopped and sniffed the air.

"It smells irresistible, doesn't it dog. This is what you want, right?" Sebastian showed a box of dog treats

"Dog treats?"

The dog sprinted to Sebastian to try and gain the treats.

"There is only one way to properly train a bad dog, it is to teach the creature to obey your every command. Using rewards and punishment."

"Punishment!" Sebastian kicked the dog into the ground

"Reward!" Sebastian proceeded to pet the dog

Sebastian repeatedly dished out punishments and rewards until landed on the dog, creating a huge hole in the ground.

"Quit doodling" Ciel said annoyed

A massive amount of water shot up from the hole, Sebastian was on top of it, holding a naked man.

"This village is intending to be a resort, no? Then it needs a main attraction and what kind of butler would I be if I couldn't do this much."

The grey haired man, that Sebastian held, stated to lick his check. Sebastian gave him a death glare.

Angela appeared out of nowhere and ran towards the group.

"Pluto!"

"Pluto?"

Pluto ran to Angela and started licking her

"Good boy my good boy" Angela pated Pluto's head in affection

"Explain, Miss" Ciel told her

"This is Pluto, I meet him last month, I've always been a big dog lover and he was so adorable that I had to take."

"Adorable?"

"He does have a bad habit of turning human when he is excited."

"A habit, you called it a habit?!" Bard shouted shocked

"So you feed him and sheltered him for a month without telling anyone." Sebastian said

"That's right, Lord Barrymore used the legend to control the villagers. I didn't know what would happen if he found out about Pluto. I never thought that this sweet boy would hurt him. I beg you sir please take Pluto with you."

Sebastian eyes widened

"He needs a firm hand and I think Sebastian could do it."

"No thankyou. I'm a butler not one hell of a dog trainer." Sebastian dismissed instantly, he didn't want to have to deal with the dog again. it would cut his time down with his precious cats.

"Why not?" Ciel cut in

"Master, is this an order?"

"It is, I think I'll find it amusing and I might not be the only one."

Timeskip

The group had packed their bags to leave. They were sitting in the carriage waiting for Pluto and Sebastian to get in.

"I hope he is taken care of properly and maybe I should visit." Angela said with a smile, a fake one that almost nobody could tell was fake.

"I don't know if that would be a good idea." Sebastian told

"What?"

"You were able to tame a Demon hound not many could do that. You seem to have a talent for wrapping lesser beings around your figure."

The two continued to stare at each other

"Sebastian lets go!" Ciel commanded the other man

The carriage began to leave

"Goodbye, I hope I see you again!" Finny shouted to Angela while the others waved

"One day you shall as well as that red haired reaper." She muttered then turned and left