5 [Rewritten]

A/N: I have been trying to find a reincarnated Grell story but the only one close to it was a harry potter is Grell which is quite good but is not finished so I have decide to do my own story.

P.s. I don't own Black Butler, if I did Grell would be a total badass and going out with undertaker or have a harem of men.

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Grells eyes slowly opened, he took a moment to examine his surroundings and as expected he found himself in a different place. Pale white walls covered the room, Grell found himself seated in front of a messy desk with lots of bits and bobs on it.

Feeling curious, Grell peaked at the reports on the desk. 'Why the number of souls collected are increasing,' thought Grell, realising that he must be with the shinigami.

Grell continued to look around the room, until the door opened behind him. Seeing a black haired man enter, Grell sat himself back onto the chair that he was previously sitting on.

The black haired male wore a standard suit with black glasses covering his yellowish, green eyes, that all shinigami seemed to have. The man had taken a seat directly across from Grell. "Grell Sutcliff," said the man.

"Yes?" Answered Grell, unsure of where this was going.

"My name is Elijah Kirkland, and before you ask anything I will explain why you are here," told Elijah, Grell closed his mouth and nodded to him.

'I'm getting a tutorial on how to be a reaper,' thought Grell.

"Since you have committed the sin of suicide, you are now a grim reaper as punishment. But you still have a chance for heaven."

Grell urged Elijah to continue.

"The basic definition of a grim reaper is that of a neutral supernatural being, whose duty is to review and collect souls. That is what you will be taught to do," said Elijah, giving a pointed look towards Grell.

"Are shinigami really that important?" Questioned Grell.

"Shinigami know who to judge by having the soul retrieval list. Each grim reaper will be equipped with their own special death scythe."

"A death scythe?" Questioned Grell, thinking about the original Grells chainsaw, and he couldn't wait to get his own.

"The death scythe is used to view the cinematic records of the judged, then the shinigami uses the scythe again to sever the persons soul for their body. A human can be removed from the list only when they are judged to have been one 'that has potential to be beneficial for this world' but it is very rare."

"Is there anything else that I need to know?" Cut in Grell, causing Elijah to raise an eyebrow at the rude behaviour. Seeing the other shinigami annoyance, Grell gave a small 'sorry'.

"Most shinigami work in pairs so once you have finished the training, you will be paired with someone. Now if there are any questions please feel free to ask," told Elijah.

"How long will I have to work as a shinigami?" Asked Grell.

"It differs for every person," replied Elijah. "If there is nothing else, I will show you the facilities."

*****

Grell had lost track of the time, too focused on the facilities that Elijah had shown him. Once the tour was done, Elijah escorted Grell to his living quarters, commonly known as the shinigami apartments.

Grateful that the tour was over, Grell waved Elijah goodbye and shut the door behind him, remembering to lock it as he didn't want anyone to walk in. Grell found the bedroom and went to sleep.

The next morning Grell woke up to the sun in his face, lightly yawning Grell got up from the bed and moved to a closet, checking to see what was in there, a basic suit.

Once Grell was finished getting dressed and cleaning himself up. He decided to explore the apartment. The apartment had the bare minimum of anything. But Grell was glade that he had at least the essentials.

"I need coffee," mused Grell, walking to the kitchen and making himself some coffee. Grell sat himself on a chair and took the coffee with him. Grell sipped the coffee, being careful not to spill
any on his clothes.

After drinking his coffee, someone knocked at the apartments door. Curiously Grell opened the door to Elijah. "Good morning, Elijah," greeted Grell with a friendly smile.

Elijah nodded. "I am here to deliver your training schedule," told Elijah, passing the schedule to Grell.

"Thank you," said Grell as Elijah left to get back to work.

Grell went back to his seat and began reading the schedule. 'I have Yoruichi as a teacher. This reminds me of Bleach,' thought Grell as he continued to look at his schedule. 'This doesn't look so bad.'

*****
- So, Grells died again but now he gets to become a shinigami.
- Undertaker is going to be appearing, soon.
- And William. Where is William?