7 [Rewritten]

"...." speaking

'....' thinking

An amused Grell was walking through the dirty streets of London. 'The 'original' plot has already started," mused Grell, carefully watching a street child walk passed him, he didn't want said child to try and steal his wallet.

The childs eyes met Grells, who narrowed his eyes at the child in a warning way, which caused the child to scuttle off. Grell stopped walking, and looked up at the Undertakers shop.

The bells from the door gave a soft chime as Grell entered the funeral parlour. Undertaker had invited Grell to have some tea with him, and in return Grell had prepared his annual joke.

"Undertaker!" Called out Grell, quieting his voice and continuing on. "I swear to the Lord of Shinigami that I will destroy your precious coffins if you try to scare me," said Grell, knowing that scaring people was something that Undertaker would do.

The sound of creaking caused Grell to turn around and face an opening coffin. "Aw, you're no fun, Grell," whined Undertaker as he stepped out of the coffin. He made a beeline for th biscuits on the table.

"Take that back," said an offended Grell. "I am fun unlike William, although he is different when he's had a drink in him," laughed Grell, thinking about the time when William had a little too much to drink.

"You have a point," hummed Undertaker as he plopped a dog biscuit in his mouth. "Do you still have the photos?" Asked Undertaker with an evil glint in his eyes.

"How do you thinlk I got him to do my work," said Grell. Undertaker laughed in amusement but he soon calmed down. "Is there something on my face?"

Undertaker shook his head. " No, I just prefer you red hair," told Undertaker.

"Red is better than brown," muttered Grell, playing with a strand of brown hair. The reason for Grells different appearance was because he was pretending to be Madam Red's butler.

"Would you care for some tea?" Asked Undertaker while holding a tea kettle.

"Yes please, Undertaker," told Grell as he took a seat on a coffin.

"Do you want a biscuit?" Asked Undertaker, pointing at the tub of dog biscuits on the table. Once the tea was boiled, Undertaker proceed to pour the tea into two cups and passed one to Grell. "There you go."

"Earl Grey?" Said Grell, wondering what type of tea was in his cup. Undertaker smirked and nodded in confirmation. "Fancy," commented Grell, blowing then taking a sip of the tea.

"Not for us," hummed Undertaker, watching Grell drink his tea. The two shinigami mad light light conversation as they continued to drink their tea.

"Has anything exciting happened while I was gone?" Asked Grell with a playful smile. Undertaker grinned and his bangs lifted slightly, revealing his eyes to Grell.

"Now, now, Grell. You should know now that if you want information you must tell me a joke," said Undertaker.

"Of course, A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription," told Grell.

Undertaker took a moment to process the joke, before laughing and falling out of his chair. Grell smiled fondly at the other mans antics and placed the tea cup down.

"It wasn't even that good," murmured Grell.

"You should have more confidence in yourself, Grell,'' told Undertaker, taking a piece of Grells hair and running it through his fingers. "Red suits you better."

"We have already established that," said Grell, wacking Undertakers hand away. "I am not your pet."

"I never said that," hummed Undertaker. "Speaking of the previous question, there has been some new things that happened."

"Oh?" Grell raised an eyebrow, urging Undertaker to continue on.

"Over half a year ago, the long thought dead son of the previous Lord Phantomhive has reappeared. But he wasn't alone, he was found with a butler," continued Undertaker.

"A new guard dog? I bet you loved that," hummed Grell with a playful smile. "Has the boy come to you yet?"

"Once, actually. He wanted information about a kidnapping case," told Undertaker.

"I bet as soon as you told him the information, the case was closed," stated Grell.

"You are correct. How is being an advisor?" Asked Undertaker, knowing that Grell hated the extra work that came with it.

"Boring," said Grell. "But I have this feeling that something entertaining is going to happen." Grells eyes light up at the prospect.

"Something interesting always happens with a Phantomhive," comment Undertaker.

"At least you have some more entertainment than just your dolls," hummed Grell.

"Don't hate the dolls," huffed Undertaker. Grell giggled at the silver haired shinigami. Of course Undertaker loved his dolls.

"I didn't say that," said Grell, he then looked towards his wrist. "Oh, is that the time."

"Really, Grell," told an unamused Undertaker.

"Its seems that I have to cut this short," hummed Grell, being to get off his seat. "If you need to find me, I'll be posing as Madam Reds butler."

"Don't do something stupid, Grell," warned Undertaker.

"No promises, Undertaker," told Grell. Seeing the worried look of Undertaker caused Grell to sigh. "But I will be cautious of the Phantomhives pet demon."

"But be careful," said Undertaker.

"If I didn't know any better I would think that you cared," hummed Grell with a smirk.

"Shocking isn't it," laughed Undertaker, pulling Grell onto his lap.

"Undertaker, someone could walk in any moment," told Grell, trying to get up from said shinigami's lap.

"I let you go after I receive my goodbye kiss," said Undertaker, looking up at Grell with a smirk. Grell complied and gave Undertaker a quick peak on the lips, and then removed himself from Undertakers lap.

"I'll see you soon," told Grell, blowing Undertaker another goodbye kiss, and leaving the parlour. "Now, where is my lovely Madam Red," hummed Grell as he made his way to her.