18

Sebastian was called up to bring one of his curry buns to the queen. Her butler was handed it and then passed it to her. Everyone was brought out of their conversations to hear what she thinks of the curry bun.

"You sir, have created a dish that a child can eat without the use of a knife or fork. I commend your dish for bring equality to our nation." The queens butler announced

"Don't make me laugh! Equality, in this nation!?" An Indian women with a dark aura shouted

"Mina!"

"Oh, drama" Whispered Grell to Undertaker who giggled in response.

Several more men and women were consumed by an evil aura. They began to attack anyone in their sights.

"Sebastian, I order you to stop Kali!"

"Certainly, my Lord"

The Indian women went straight for the queen but was stopped by Sebastian. They continued to fight.

"What is going on?" Prince Soma asked Angi

"They ate a bit of the curry and..."

The prince went straight for the curry table and tried it, his eyes widened when he tasted it.

"This is a forbidden spice. It reacts to the dark desires of the human heart and turns them into monsters. Stop them Angi"

"Of course, my prince"

Angi went to help Sebastian. Grell and Undertaker had moved to a balcony to watch the chaos unfold.

"Hehe, Grell, I would've thought that you would've wanted to help them." stated Undertaker. He looked at Grell with his green eyes.

"You thought wrong" Grell looked at the seen below them. Sebastian was using his curry buns as weapons against the possessed people.

"Grell be careful of that angel"

"I'm always careful" he huffed outlike achild

"Uhuh, is that why I had to save you from almost getting your head chopped with Marie Antonietta, or that time with you almost getting married to Queen Elizabeth the first because she liked you hair, or that time with the pandas?"

"You said you'll never mention the panda incident again!"

"Did I?" Undertaker gave an innocent look

"I would kill you if you weren't already dead"

"No, you wouldn't"

"Hn, you don't know that"

"Its because deep down in that undead heart Grell. You love me." Undertaker said. He didn't give Grell a chance to replied. He grabbed his face and pulled him to kiss him. Undertaker licked Grell's lips asking for permission to enter, which Grell complied to the older males demands. Both males fought for dominance but Undertaker came out the victor. A few minutes later they both broke apart.

"You taste nice and sweet just how I like it." Undertaker licked his lips savouring the taste.

"I'll take that as a compliment" A slightly blushing Grell breathed out

"It looks like their done" Undertaker glanced at Ciel before glaring at Sebastian

"He wouldn't be the queens guard dog, if he couldn't deal with this."

"Maybe I should mark what's mine" muttered Undertaker

"Maybe you shouldn't, I don't want William questioning where it came from and how unprofessional it is for a boss to have such things."

"Hehehe..."

"Don't you dare...."