17

Anyone's POV
Grell sighed as he leaned back into his chair. He was currently waiting on the new recruit that William was fetching for him.

'I wonder how far the plot has progressed?' Thought Grell with a grin that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame. Grell picked up the new recruits file and skimmed through it.

'Hahahaha! Glorious! He's appeared sooner than expected' Thought Grell

A few moments later, a knock was heard from the door. Grell fixed himself. "Come in!"

William walked in with the new recruit.

"Grell, I have brought the new recruit like you've ask. If that's all I will be leaving for my mission now." William told and left.

"So.."

"I just wanted to say that it is an honour meeting one of the legendary reapers in person!" The man with blonde and black hair called.

'Who knew that Ronald Knox wold be a fanboy for me.' thought Grell with a shiver. He hated fanboy/fangirls with a passion, especially after that. In another life he would probably find this amusing.

"Shall we start our tour then?"

Ronald nodded with the enthusiasm of a puppy eager to please his master.

'At least he not a yandere. I think that I am in the mood for curry.' thought Grell

"I can't wait to work under you, sempi!"

Timeskip

"This fellow is the child of craziness and laziness. England is the blasphemy country that has taken all in their arrogant ways and their rotten culture. Retribution should befall them! This makes 20 victims so far and you still haven't caught them yet!" Sir Arthur shouted at

"I'm sorry sir!"

Ciel materialized next to the Fred and took the files out of his hand.

"I'll be taking these, thank you very much. Sebastian lets go."

"Sir"

'What just happened?' Thought Fred while Arthur looked furious at Ciel.

Sebastian and Ciel walked down an rough neighbourhood. An Indian man had deliberately banged into Ciel.

"Ah! I think I've cracked a rib, you should compensate for the injury. How about you give me all your valuables."

"Yeh, you should!" More Indian men surrounded them.

"Master shall I deal with this?" Sebastian turned to his lord and asked

"Yes" Ciel uncaringly said

The Indian man brought out a knife, preparing to attack them but he was interrupted before he could attack them.

"Excuse me but have you seen this women?" Another Indian man appeared holding a badly drawn picture of a women. By his appearance alone, he looked to be an Indian noble or at least rich.

"Stay out of this!"

"Are you an English noble?"

"What if I am?"

"Then I must take the side of my fellow country men, Agni. Defeat the English men."

Agni unbandaged his hand, running straight for Ciel and Sebastian. Agni aimed for Sebastian's face but was blocked by said mans arm. Agni then tried again to strike Sebastian but this time he used his foot. Sebastian again dodged the attack, carefully keeping Ciel away from the attacks.