crossover story😆

Yea uhm

KNB×HAIKYUU

And uhm might clash some other anime's like millionare detective and food wars but it's for originality of the stor

More specifically old GOM hinata and uhm yea this isn't your tipical one of you have read some..this is my au. So darling if you have a problem no one is forcing you to read this bullshit.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hinata was nervous well who wouldn't be.He was planning to crasg a training camp while neglecting his own. This plan is the worst one yet well after teasing his friend to pursue his close friend and getting exposed at the same time.

The balls bouncing can be heard he was near and wanted to vanish from the world but he needed to do this so his uncles and mom would stop pestering him about the tension when him and Akashi are in the same room.

"Just barge in and be you, damn it" He slapped his face and giggled. He barged in the gym to see people focused on their own things they were on break after all.

He was gonna wait until someone notices him. He looked around everyone was playing like normal but not the environment he gotten ised to back in middle school where he wanted to blast his brains out.

"Uhh, little boy are you lost maybe?" A voice asked him. He wanted to kick him and say he wasn't a child but~

"No sir..I-I'm looking for Seichan..He promised me something" He said in a innocent voice. The person wondered but nodded and called Akashi who was talking with the coaches.

"Akashi he wa-" The man got interrupted with Akashi's grunt. "HOW DARE YOU" The ball of suhine yelled shaking Akashi's collar violently. The others stopped and look what was happening but the 🌈 flinched when they saw who was yelling and shaking the emperor.

"Shoyo I di-" He got kneed in the balls once again by the irritated sunshine. Akashi fell to the ground holding his abused balls.Hinata looked at the directions of the others and smiled like a sadist.

"None of you tried to contact me after your change.....I'm gonna rip your asses apart" Hinata giggled which made the miracles shudder, they have seen this already but it wasn't for them.

"Who wants to exp-"

"Oi Midget! Who the hell are you?" A red head asked. "I see...You guys are still ashamed to be with a tiny shrimp like me?" He asked. Akashi knows where this is going he doesn't know if he likes it or should stop it.

"Hinata Shoyo, nice to meet you people who carved special shapes into the hearts of the stubborn princes" He bowed elegantlt with a smile. "Stubborn princes?-"

"Wait aren't you a volleyball player?" Riko asked and Hinata nodded. "Yes I'm here because I need to clear tension with the emperor" He shurgged "Your here for just that?" Momoi asked a little disappointed, she knows she shouldn't because she hasn't apologised yet.

Hinata grunts, this woman might have been his old friend but man does he want to slap her rn."Your expecting an apology Shoyo? Haha funny joke" Akashi snorted which made Hinata twitch.

"Oh sorry your highness  should I be the one to do it then?" He glared at the red head.

Before anything Hinata's phone rang, when he saw the caller he whined."You know how to complain?!" Kise gasped and Shoyo rolled his eyes.

"I'm skipping to come here and see my beloved children" Shoyo winked. "Children? Some of us are older than you-"

"But I've been through more shit than you and I've been taking care of you fuckers since i joined the first string after shuzo senpai retired" Shoyo argued and gave them a sarcastic tired smiled.

"Anygays if I'm not gonna be getting what I need there's always next time,See yah" Shoyo left giggling like a maniac which made Akashi sigh.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Continue or nah?

HAHAHAH GUYS SORRY IF I WASNT POSTING IM IN PT WEEK AND MY BRAIN IS FOCUSING TO MUCH....🤧

SO YEA HUHUHU MY LIFE IS A WRECK GOD SAVE ME🥰