❤OSAHINA❤

I think this was requested I saw a comment with Osamu × Hinata so yea

Soulmate Au

Takes place during Inarizaki's match where Hinata dus a commitment block

So I honestly don't know what happend since Im to lazy to reread Manga but I do know that Karasuno won...hihi
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Osamu really didn't care whether he would find his soulmate or not. He just reqlly got annoyed because of his twin who found his soulmate,the bitch couldn't stop bragging about how hot Sakusa Kiyoomi.

That was before he met with Karasuno's no. 10's eyes when he was blocked. After that they stared at each other with wide eyes.

It was said when you lock eyes with your soulmate you will feel something special, that only they can make you feel. Like a burning senstaion in your chest.

Hinata blushed and Osamy quickly looked and walked away with pink cheeks."What's wrong with you?" Atsumu looking at his twin who was still blushing with a confused face. "Nothing" Osamu mumbled wondering what just happened.

Hinata was still blushing with a huge smile. Not just because he blocked someone who was taller than him but he thinks he found his soulmate♡.

"Oi Boke why are you smiling so much, is it because you blocked one of the twins or some shit?" Kageyama raised his brow and Hinata shaked his head not wamting to tell the bitchy setter.

After the match Karasuno won, despite Loosing Osamu just didn't care still confuse with what happened when he looked into Hinata's brown eyes.

Hinata quickly walked to the Inarazaki's team much to team's confussion. When Hinsta was walking he felt his heart beat fast that he felt like it was going to leap out of his chest.

"Miya Osamu?" Osamu blushed on how cute the voice called him. "What?" Osamu says which made Hinata pout little. "I-I just have a question for you" Hinata says getting more nervous.

"Hm?" Osamu getting interested, the teams looking at the interaction between the two.

"D-Did you feel it to?" Hinata gripping the end of his shirt not looking at the 2nd year. The question tokk Osamu back did he mean the feeling when they had eye contatct.

"I did" Osamu smiled and patted his hair. Hinata smiled and looked at him 'Bright' Osamu thought. "Can I have your number Hinata?" Osamu asked and Hinata nodded.

Hinata took a paper and pen from his bag and wrote his number. "Here you go Osamu-San" Hinata gave the paper to him. "Hinata let's go" Daichi called and Hinata pouted.

"Bye Osamu-San!" Hinata walked away, "Holy shit" Osamu muttered under his breathe. "Oi Samu what was that?" Atsumu asked him, a little shock since it's the first time he saw his twin interact with an oponent like that. "Mind yer own bussiness RATsumu" Osamu clicked his tongue walking away.

"Hinata what was that?" Yamaguchi asked the short boy who was smiling. "What do you mean Yamaguchi?" Hinata asked him "He meant why did you give Miya Osamu you number boke" Kageyama answered for Yamaguchi.

"I-I think he's my soulmate! I-I felt it" Hinata blushed and the team stopped walking to look at the tangerine "Hah?!" The team including the coach and Takeda answered.

After Karasuno lost they were devistated,Hinata hated himself for not realizing he had a fever.

A week later

???:Hello

Who's this?:Hinata Shoyo

???:It's Miya Osamu you gave me your number remember

Oh yeah! Hai!:Hinata Shoyo

Osamu: Anyways sorry for your loss

It's fine I should have taken better of myself anyways: Hinata

Osamu:I was wondering..Do you want to go on a date with me?

Of course Osamu-san!❤:Hinata

Osamu:Great this Saturday?

Oki😁!:Hinata

Hinata was so excited for this his crush, yes he has been simping for Miya Osamu from the moment he became famous.

(Ngl Im also a simp for Osamu, the guy is so fucking hot)

Osamu on the other hand was panicking, not knowing what to do since this is his first date.  Walking out of his room he saw the most BeAuTiFuL sight ever.

His twin brother making out with his boyfriend both shurtless and pants loose. "Oi you HORNY FUCKERS do it in the bedroom" Osamu yelled running out of the house.

It was not the first time he walked in on them but it's still utterly disguting to see that (It breaks my SakuAtsu heart writing that😭).

Saturday came earlier and Osamu was getting very nervous. "Where are you going all dressed up?" Atsumu eyed his twin who was very sus. "None of yer Fucking business" Osamu left the house taking his keys,wallet and phone, "R00D" Atsumu scoffs.

"Do I look ok,mom?" Hinata asked his mother and she nodded. "Why are you trying so hard Shoyo? You look good with anything" Hinata's mom ruffled his distressed son. "I guess well I'm gonna go now, bye mom!" Hinata kissed her cheek amd ran out.

He was riding his bike to the park where him and Osamu agreed to meet. He was so excited, that he was going fast but still being carefull so that he won't be injured.

When Hinata got tk the park he saw Osamu on his phone, he wasn't even trying yet he looks so sexy. "Osamu-San!" Hinata hugged the male with a bright smile. "Hello Hinata" Ossmu hugged the small male.

"Let's go?" Osamu held Hinata's hand and the ypunger boy nodded."So where are we going?" Hinata asked and Osamu smirked "Secret~".

Osamu took Hinata to the movies to watch ya know films. After the movies the two was chatting about Volleyball stuff.

The day ended and two was very happy, Osamu was very happy since he was spending with the most beautiful boy alive.

"Did you like it?" Osamy asked and Hinata looked at him confused. "I meant the date" Osamu chuckled at¹ how cute he looked."I loved it! Osamu-san I hope we can do it again!" Hinata turned to him with him while blushing.

"Of course Hinata" Osamu ruffled his hair.Hinata gaining some courage, he pulled Osamu by the collar and kissed him. "I-I like you a lor Osamu-san, and I really hope you are my soulmate!" Hinata was blushing like crazy.

"I like yoj to Hinata, and I know you are my soulmate" Osamu smiled and kissed him once again.

-Bonus-

"So he finally found his soulmate! That's why he was acting weird!" Atsumu thought out loud as he took a picture of his twin and his soulmate,for blackmail. Call him a stalker or whatever but he was following his twin around to figure out why Osamu was acting different.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hello beautiful people

Hope you enjoyed my shit🤗

Bye Loves💕