❤GOSHIKI X HINATA❤

Requested😘

Goshiki was to nervous and asks foru help...and well the crackheads help him in the most BEST way possible🤡

Wut is their ship name???
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Everyon knows that Goshiki was in love with Hinata except,Hinata.The times of him trying to ask him for a date would always end the same....Him chickening out🐓

"Goshiki!" Hinata yelled and Goshiki looked to the person who called him. "Hinata, hi" Goshiki smiled and Hinata.

"Hinata can I ask you something" Goshiki said thinking it's time to do it. "Yea?" Hinata looked over the taller male. "G-go on a date with me p-please!" Goshiki mentally cursed for his stutter but proud he finally did it. "Of course

"What's up with him?" Shirabu pointed to Goshiki. "He finally asked Hinata Shoyo from the concrete for a date" Ushijima answered and Tendo snorted.

"Finally got the balls to asked Karasuno's 10 for a date" Tendo laughed and Goshiki blushed remembering how he would ramble his failures to Satori.

"Pfft, you'd probably chickem out on this date like how you tried to ask him before succeding" Shirabu laughed at him."Shut up!" Goshiki whined, he knew he was horrible at ahit when it came to Hinata.

"What am I gonna do! I'm to nervous" Goshiki plopped on his bed finally away from his teamates. "You could finally man up" Semi entered the room startling the fUtUrE aCe. "You could always ask for our help Tsutomu" Tendo followed the pinch server.

"That's gonna end bad" Semi took his tea🍵 and left the room. Tendo sat beside the troubled teen and smiled. "We could help you~~" Tendo sang and Goshiki stared at him "Fine" Goshiki agreed knowimg Semi was right. This was not gonna end well.

Goshiki was waiting at him and Hinata's meeting spot. The park, he is nervous and feels that skmething horrible is gonna happen

~FLASHCK BITCHES~

"So you guys are gonna give me advices through this?" Goshiki asked staring at the earpiece and Tendo nodded. Shirabu was their wanting to hElP.

"Yea~" Tendo smiled and Goshiki looked at it and was thibking. "That won't end well" Semi left the room with a cup of tea🍵.

~FLASHBACK DONE~

"Goshiki!" Hinata called out making Goshiki's train of thoughts stop. 'Oi say hello to the tangering dipshit' Shirabu's voice was heard in the earpiece. "Shut up" Goshiki muttered which Hinata heard. "Ok?" Hinata says a little hurt.

"N-no Hinata! I wasn't talking to you and hello!" Goahiki says and Hinata smiled. "Ok! Come on!" Hinata drags Goshiki to a cafe.

"So Goshiki what do you think of this place?" Hinata asked drinking the chocolate shake he ordered. "O-oh Uhm" Goshiki stuttered 'he's asking you a question~ answer itt' Temdo says."Yeah I know I'm not deaf" Goshiki rolled his eyes. "Eh?" Hinata looked at him confused and He blushed."The cafe's w-wonderful Hinata" Goshiki ate the donut he ordered and Left Hinata confused.

Through out the day Goshiki kept insulted someone,which made Hinata confuse. Goshiki kept apologizing and assured him he was not insulting him.

"Goshiki Tsutomu!" Hinata finally snapped which made Goshiki flinch. 'OOOH~ Someone's in trouble~' the two crackheads laughed at his misfortune. "Shut up" Goshiki huffed wich offended Shoyo.

"You kept saying Mean things to ME and your telling ME to shut up?!" Hinata stared at the tall boy. "N-No I wasn't talking to you!" Goshiki defended and Hinata crossed his arms. "Then who are YOU talking to?!" Hinata yelled.

Goshiki took the earpeace off and Shoyo stared at him. "EXPLAIN" and Goshiki told him everything, how he was to nervous since he finally asked hus crush out.

Hinata blushed hearing all this "Awww~ you didn't need their help! We could have the spend the day like always Goshiki" Hinata giggled and Goshiki blushed.

Hinata took the earpeace and stomped it into the ground. "Come on, since it's still 4:30 we'll go on a ACTUAL DATE with only US" Hinata smiled.

"I told you it wouldn't end well" Semi said walking pass the two dragging Ushijima with him.

-BONUS NOT AN GOSHIKI × HINATA MOMENT THO-

"Ushijima I don't know how your able to contain Tendo's insanity" Semi sipped his tea🍵 and Ushijima shrugged.

Ushijima stood up and walked to a direction Semi looked to where he was walking and sighes.

There he is Flattyka- Oikawa Toru holding hands with his boyfriend Iwaizumi Hajime on a date in a simple cafe.

"Oikawa Toru, you should have come to SHIRATORIZAWA" Ushijima said in his blumt voice which made Oikawa jump at the sudden voice.

"Oh god no" Oikawa ran away leaving Iwaizumi. Ushijima ran after him and kept saying the same line "YoU sHoUlD hAvE cOmE tO sHiRaToRizAwA".

Semi sighed, he bowed to Iwaizumi "Im so sorry about him, we keep trying to get through his thick head that  Oikawa doesn't need to come to out school but he just keep saying that to Oikawa" Semi said

"Please don't bow, It's alright so don't worry about it" Iwaizumi chuckled, still finding the situation funny.

Whenever Ushijima sees Oikawa he just keep saying the same line.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Semi just loves tea-

Sorry.... Got this one done to~

So I read a HinataX Everyone book and the story had the same idea and ship- I promise I didn't copy them!This was my own idea with help from the person who requested it, I promise!

I'm praying for signal

Haysttt

iT rEaLlY hUrTs

Huhu

Babai loves~💕