❤MIYAHINA❤

Warning: I suck at 3somes T^T

So uhm-
Beware: Daddy kink, master kink, dirty talk, pain kink, rough sex, Toys, tied up.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Everyone knows that the Twins were dating Hinata Shoyo, the three of them were found making out in the corner. Atsumu sucking hickeys and Osamu making out with the orange head.

Hinata was being oblivious that certain eyes were looking at him. He was talking to his best friend the two were gettimg a little to touchy.

"Kageyammmaaaa,shuddupppp" Hinata whined and Kageyama stuck his tongue out, they got into one of their silly arguements.

The twins staring in a distance wanting to take their baby away from the grumpu setter.

"He's getting to close to him" Sangwo- I mean Atsumu angrily mumbled. "No shit sherlock" Osamu answered just as angry as his twin but not showing it.

The moment Kageyama kissed the the middel blocker's cheek that was the breaking point for the twins.

Atsumu marched his hot ass over there to take his baby away from Kageyama. Osamu just watching, he doesn't want fighten the little one.

"So you ac- EEK!" Hinata got carried by his Dadd- Atsumu away from a confused Kageyama.

"T-Tsumu put me down!" Hinata tried pushjng hin away and wiggling to atleast let hin go. Atsumu did not put him down, he was to jealous to listen.

Osamu opened the car door foe his twin and baby. He got into the driving seat, during the ride Hinata could feel the sexual tension.

When they arrived to the twins house (Btw the twins live on their own with Shoyo) Shoyo was carried once again which made Shoyo wiggle, he does not know what he did but he does know this.

The twins aura was scary and he needs to submit to them.

"D-Daddy? M-Master?"  Hinata asked quietly, still a little confused why they were arguing(I can't write it with 'Daddies', I don't know why but I just can't)

Daddy=Atsumu
Master=Osamu

"Baby why did you let him touch you?" Osamu asked pinning the short boy to wall. "I-I just wanted a h-hug" Hinata answered which made the two growl.

"You know how we get when Tobio-kun Touch you.." Atsumu gripped Hinata's hair, Osamu left for a little to prepare their play room.

"Be a good boy for us and take your punishment well, okay?" Atsumu kissed his neck like saying an innocent request wgich made Hinata gulped.

Atsumu made a gesture ro follow him and Hinata obeyed not wantinv to anger the twins more.

Atsumu opened the door for Hinata and shoved him inside. The submissive fell landing on his knees, he whimpeed from the pain.

"Look at this the slit already whimpering and we haven't even done anything yet" Osamu chuckled as Atsumu approached his twin with a smirk.

Hinata looked up, he was starting to get a painful boner. "Go on bitch undress yourself" Atsumu commanded and Hinata quickly followed the command without hesitation.

After getting rid of his clothes he could feel the cold air on his semi hard boner. "EEK!" He was lifted up by Osamu and was cuffed to the chains dangling from the ceiling his feet placed in stirrups

(He was in a X formation feet off the ground the chains wee connectedt to the ceiling with those leathere cuffs thingy, if you guys didn't understand his position)

The twins paused for a moment and looked at Hinata, who was helpless and vunlerable. He was completely at the two's mercy.

The blonde was first to snap out of his trans. He took the toys that they would dress Hinata with. "Lookie here slut your favorite toys" Atsumu pinched both of his nipples. Hinata moaned it was a very hard pinch.

Osamu got the message and started lubing up the prostate massager. He roughly thrusted the toy in his hole whicb nade Hinata moan.

His nipples were getting played with while someone was finding his prostate it was pure bliss.

"A-AH!~" That was Osamu's signal that he found the ginger's prostate. Atsumu place the nipple clamps on him.

"One more thing" Ossmu mumbled taking the toy showing it to the ginger. Hinata's eyes widened, the toy he hates the most.

He tried to wiggle and shake his head  "N-No please not that!" Hinata whimpered but Osamu didn't listen.

He placed an cock cage on him, when Hinata could feel that tight restriction he wanted it off.

"You look so fucking hot right now" Atsumu licked his lips looking at Hinata.

He was exposed with nipple clamps his tongue was out in a lewd way cock restricted by a cage.

"Right I forgot" osamu sighed and pressed a button in a remote that was behind him.

Hinata screamed the vibration was directly at his prostate and it was to much pleasure.

He was tugging on his restraintsnand occasionally bucking his hips signallinv he want the cock cage off.

The twins were talking about something that Hinata could not hear but he guessed that they were arguing about who will go first.

It wasn't the first time they wojld argue while He was out of his mind.

"W-Want to cum" Hinata whined moving his hips around which made the two stop and look at the sub.

"Well to bad" Atsumu gripped his cheeks tightly. Osamu walked to a closet while Astumu whispered horrible amd filthy things to Hinata, biting his earlobe once in a while.

"Here" Osamu gave his twin a flogger, if your wondering what they where arguinv about is who was gonna use a the flogger and whip, they have one of each always forget to buy another one which ends with the two arguing who will use the things.

Atsumu took it and walked behind the moaning ginger. "DADDY!" Hinata yelped after Atsumu hit the first one with the floger.

The twins were starting to hit Hinata , Atsumu im the back while Osamu in the front. It was amaizing how high Hinata's pain tolerance is but mostly he was loving the pain.

"Do you like it bitch? Getting whipped by your daddy and master,hmm?" Osamu stopped whipping to hold Hinata's face. He got a whmper from that Atsumu looked like he wasn't stopping for a while.

"I asked you a question" Osamu scowled "Y-Yes Master! I like- no I love it!" Hinata moaned out.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
So Uhm you might be wondering why I stopped...

It was getting to long and I'm still thinking on how they are gonna fuck

Should they double penetrate him or not?

Welp sorry for this and dont forget I love you all😘