❤KUROOHINA❤

Thiz was requested 😗

Hinata was dared to wear a cheerleading outfit and Kuroo's little buddy stands up
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Noya-senpai, If i do that I won't be able to practice for a week!" I shrieked as he heard his dare.

He was dared to wear this:

(Not mine)

Karasuno has training camp with Nekoma. Everyone knows the relationship of the short middle blocker with the captain....

-Next day-

~Today was their break so they didn't have practice today~

"Do I have to do this noya-senpai" Hinata pulls the skirt down a little since he feels expose. "Yes you do!you picked dare!!"He said laughing and entered the room.

Hinata walked in and felt like everyone staring at him, which people were. "Hinata, what ard you wearing hunny?" Suga asked with a smile "N-noya senpai made me-" he didnt finished since suga started trying to attach Noya with a fork.

While that happenes Kuroo drags the bottom to his room. He locks the room and looks at hinata with a smirk. "Are you trying to get wrecked baby?" Kuroo said walking towards Hinata.

"N-no!" Hinata says walking back until he was back to back to a wall.Kuroo pinned him down to the wall. "Can you help me with my problem, chibi-chan~" Kuroo purred and Hinata blushed.

He kissed hinata roughly while taking his shirt and pants off leaving him in his boxers.

Kuroo took hinata's underwear (you can imagine it if it's panties briefs or boxers😗✌)  and flipped his skirt up. "Tetsuro please be gentle...i still wanna play" Hinata whines and kuroo chuckles. "What does gentle even mean" he says placing a condom and rubbing lube.

He lifts hinata's thighs and slams his dick in the poor boy's hole."Shit so fucking tight~" Kuroo grunted and Hinata moaned.

Kuroo started thrusting his dick in an animalistic pase.

Poor hinata thinking that walking won't be possible anymore for the next week.

"K-Kuroo so big~"Hinata grunted, kuroo kissed him biting his lip.

"Cumming!~" hinata says as white sticky fluid covers his chest. Kuroo's thrust doesn't slow down.

Minutes later kuroo comes inside the condom and pants. He slides his duck out and takes the cindom out,ties it up and throws.

"I can't feel anything in my lower regionnn" Hinata whined and Kuroo smirks."That's good~" Be kisses him and cuddlea the younger boi.

NEXT DAY

Hinata was unable to walk and Kuroo got a beat down from Sugamama
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
This was a lazy chapter ,sorry~~