❤BOKUHINA❤

REQUESTED😗

Bokuto got MAD😡🥵😏
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Bokuto was staring at his baby who was  with  Kageyama. Kageyama was flirting with Hinata...

Bokuto feels so MAD..Someone was flirting with HIS baby and Hinata was flirtinh back

You see Hinata knows his boyfriend is looking at him and wanting to murder his partner. Bokuto was so busy that he couldn't attend to his needs.

Making him mad was his final option to have the roughest fucks of his life.

And that brings us where We are now. Hinata cuffed to a bed a dildo up his ass cock ring, vibrating bullets strapped to his cock.

Hinata been moaning and begging Bokuto to take the cock ring so he could cum. "Hmmm~ but I like you like this baby~" Bokuto kissed his temple.

Hours later Hinata's still restricted to cum and Bokuto watching his boyfriend getting tortured.

"Ah~ I can't take it anymore! It's time to fuck thus peachy ass of yours chibi-chan" Bokuto takes his clothes off. Hinata whines when the dildo was removed "Don't worry baby you'll get something better~"  Bokuto cooed placing lube in his dick.

"F-Fuck me please Bokuto-san!" Hinata begged not carkng how desperate he sounds. Bokuto slowly entered him "Ah shit~How are you still tight" Bokuto grunted.

Bokuto thrusted his dick in a fast and rough pace "Who do you belong to?" Bokuto questioned while fucking the boy."Y-You! I belong to y-you!" Hinata moaned tugging on the cuffs.

Bokuto was fucking hinata like a animal. Poor Hinata he wantes to cum so badly but a cock ring was preventing him to."P-please can I cum! P-please!" Hinata begging again.

"I don't know you were flirting with Kageyama earlier and you were flirting back with that bastard" Bokuto growled not letting his thrust go slow. "I-I'm sorry! I just wantes you to f-fuck me!" Hinata moaned and Bokuto chuckled.

"Yea, you just want a dick up your slutty ass huh baby?" Bokuto gripped his hips tighter. "Shit Im cumming!" Bokuto moaned as he came in the condom.

He slid out and Hinata whined he wanted to cum to. "You promise not to flirt with other men anymore slut?" Bokuto growled holding the cock ring not taking it off yet. "I Promise! I promise!" Hinata looked at him with pleading eyes.

Bokuto took the ring off and started sliding his hand up and down the tied boy's dick. In half a minute hinata released cum in bokuto's hand.

Bokuto took the hand cuffs off Hinata and kissed him."I-I'm sorry for flirting with Kageyama!" Hinata looked at Bokuto and he smiled. "It's fine,I forgive you" Bokuto kissed his temple.

They cleaned up and got dressed..they fell asleep cuddling.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Another one finished~

Hope you enjoy this shit

Bai~I love you all💕