❤Kunimi×Hinata❤

Requested😘

Yandere Kunimi× Hinata

Studeng council AU and Yandere AU
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The room was loud, to loud for Kunimi's opinion. He wants sleep but he needs to do work, he is student council president.

"Why don't you get a new secretary?" Kindaichi asked, he knows Kunimi and He knows he needs a secretary to help him since everything is messed up with Kinumi.

The president shrugged "The people you find are lousy and just wants fame" He mumbled burrying his face in his arms.

"Kageyama found a potential secretary, you might want him" kindaichi smiled, he met the little bean. He has all the things required and can succeed the lazy president's expectations.

The next day Kunimi was doing some laper work in his usual spot. "Kunimi-kun?" An unfamiliar person called for him.

Kunimi blushed looking at him, "Ah! Kunimi this is Hinata Shoyo, the guy I was talking about yesterday!" Kindaichi slinged his arm around Hinata. Hinata giggled but Kunimi felt something weird, he doesn't want Kindaichi to touch him.

For the past weeks Hinata helped Kunimi with his work, but.....

"That's what you get for touching him" Kunimi stared at the person he had killed.Looking at his hands which was splattered with blood. He has killed for Shoyo, those people who hurt and liked him...

He was still careful though, sadly he couldn't kill Hinata's closest friends  because they all had lovers. He was close to murder Kageyama... but he knew Kindaichi would never forgive him for killing his boyfriend.

"-nimi-kun...Kunimi-kun!" Hinata waved his hand in front of the boy. "Ah? Yes Hinata?" He said shaking his head. He was planning for another murder, he saw this girl who would jot stop harrasing his Hinata.

"I was asking if you can sign this" Hinata says pointing to the paper in front of him for the past 10 minutes. "What is this?" Kunimi read the letter "It was about letters for extra activities" Hinata explained while the president read the whole letter.

"Has the principal read this?" He asked getting a pen. Hinata nodded which made him hum and sign the letter.

Hinata walked throught the hallways, he just bought a drink and was going to return to his dorm immediately.

"P-PLEASE STOP!" Hinata heard a cry from a area. He decided to see what was happening .

"I won't do it again please spare me!" When he saw what was happening he was extremely shocked.

"K-Kunimi-kun?" Hinata stuttered out then both of the boys looked at him. The other relieved than ever. "Hinata...." Kunimi walked over to the shocked boy.

The other boy is still scared "please don't do this..." Hinata held his hand and shook his head. "Please...." He held his hand tighter Kunimi sighed.

"Don't tell anyone about this..." Kunimi growled and the boy left. This confused Hinata why would he do this...."No comment" Kunimi pat his head and left.

The past days got Hinata confused after that encounter. That boy Kunimi tried to kill stopped harrasing him...Come to think about it people stopped bullyinv him amd those people who would cling onto him disappeared after he met Kunimi.

He wonders if Kunimi has anything to do with that...

"Pfft Atsumu-san your stupid" Hinata giggled and Atsumu pouted while Sakusa chuckled at his boyfriend's stupidity.

"We have to go now Hinata" Sakuaa looked at his phone. Atsumu pouted and hugged the ginger. "Bye Shoyo-kun" Atsumu hugged the short ginger and ran to his boyfriend.

Walking around night became a small habit of Shoyo. After the incident he wanted to roam around just in case.

If your wondering why he hasn't reported the incident it's because he may have developed a little crush on the yandere president.

"EEK!" He was pulled into a dorm unexpectedly. When he ipened his eyes he saw brown eyes looking at his. "K-Kunimi-kun?..." He stuttered out and   his eyes soften up.

"Why did you let him....touch you?" Kunimi asked as he cupped Hinata's cheek with one of his hands. "Eh?" Hinata was confused, what did he mean by that.

"You let another man hug you" Kunimi growled glaring at him which erupted a whimper from the ginger. "You mine, Shoyo! Do you understand? mine"

Kunimi pinned the vunlerable boy to his door. Hinata was blushing like crazy 'does this mean he loves me back?' He thiught to himself lookinv at Kunimi with pleading eyes.

Hinata wiggled a little feeling sometjing hardening in the middle of his pants. Kunimi's knees were still between his knees while one of his hands gripping both his small wrist above his head.

"Can I?" The black haired asked the ginger and he nodded. Kunimi kissed Hinata roughly. When Kunimi broke the kiss he looked at the little boy infront of him.

Kunimi pulled shoyo's pants and underwear down. He turned him around to face the door and placed 3 fingees in hus mouth "suck" kunimi whispered in his ear.Shoyo sucked on his fingers while Kunimi made hickeys all over his neck.

Let's skip because I am getting very lazy😴

Kunimi was ramming inside of Shoyo like tbere was no tommorow. Whispering dirty little phrases into the needy boy.

"F-Feel so good!~" Shoyo moaned out feeling his insides getting rearranged by Kunimi's powerful thrusts.

"I'm the only one who could do this to you right Shoyo?" Kunimi kissed the back of his neck amd played with his sensitive nipples.

"Y-Yes  A-Akira" Shoyo whimpered, he has no choice bit to take what is being given to him. Kunimi doesn't listen to his pleads but ngl Shoyo doesn't want him to follow him.

Who knew Shoyo was so loud when he was getting fucked into another universe...well Kunimi does and boy does he love it.

"Cumm-AGH!~" Shoyo painted the door white and Kunimi followed quickly with a few thrusts.

"Your mine now,Okay Shoyo?"  Kunimi kissed the tired ginger. Shoyo said a qiuet 'I love you' which made Kunimi smile...."I love you to,my shoyo" He carried Shoyo to his room...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
This is extra shitty since I wasn't horny and can't imagine it Lmao.

Hope this satisfy you😊

Bye Bye lovelies~~